No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Unexpected

Unexpectedly warm and genuine. I really enjoyed
    the pilot episode and am looking forward to watching more.

Too bad it's on a network where few will probably see it.
    I just happened to notice it in the free on i-tunes section
    and decided to try it out. Glad I did.
    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense - Tom Clancy

Re: Life Unexpected

My wife's cousin is a writer on the show, so we watched it (not normally my thing) and I thought it was very, very well done.

I hope people watch.

Comment

You can also watch for free on cwtv.com. Smart move, their target audience is likely to be in the habit of watching TV on their computers.

I saw the ads on Hulu over and over and over and over. It looks a little too angsty for my taste. But I never did get into the angsty teenager shows that are always so popular. Gilmore Girls, Party of Five, Dawson's Creek, etc. I don't get it, but people love this sort of thing. I'm guessing this will do well.

Comment

I quite like it. Although I was annoyed by the boyfriend/friends plotline last night. It was introduced very suddenly, and since it hadn't even been hinted towards in the first episode, threw me off a bit. It just seemed completely out of left field.

Also, it'll get very old VERY fast if they have Lux consider hightailing it out again and again each week. Have her decide to stay...and just stay.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

Working...
        X