Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost: The Final Season

Lost returns in less than 48 hours here on the east coast, and I must say that I'm pretty f*cking excited. I'm also terrified, because this show has been my life for the past 5+ years.

In an email I just got from Carson Reeves I was asked, "Oh man, Nicholas. What are you going to do when the show is over?"

I responded with one word: "Cry."

And it's true, I think I probably will.

But I digress...

DocArzt just posted the first full season promo comprised of entirely new footage.

http://www.docarzt.com/lost/new-lost-season-6-promo

It looks epic.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Re: Lost: The Final Season

I didn't know this -- oh wait -- i'm nuts too.

The first 4 minutes are online -- I watched it. There was a 3 minute clip for verizon people, saw that.

I'm trying not to ruin the show -- one season, I think it was 2... i was in spoiler heaven and it was stupid.

But I'm so excited, my erection killed my dog.

Comment

Might tune in to see if they can salvage this show.

Comment

Please don't. Nothing is more annoying than people think that "they''ll check in" to see if this show can be saved... who needs you?

Like what you want or don't. But it's so condensing. As if your time is so special, we should all be honored.

Comment

Anyone care to do a brief recap for those of us who haven't followed the whole thing but are curious about all the hype re. the final season?

Are they all back on the island? Didn't some of them get out? Who has died so far?

Who's good and who's bad?

Comment

Ratanplan, watch on Tuesday evening. ABC is airing an hour long recap before the two hour premiere like they usually do. Most of what you need to know for the coming season will be in there.

Of course, some things won't be in there, but that info can easily be accessed via other means. Like by watching all previous 5 seasons on DVD. If you watch 4 episodes a day, you can do it in less than a month. I recommend doing it. If you find you like the show (as many of the DVD watchers end up doing) chances are you'll be watching more than just 4 a night, and it will go by fast enough that you can start watching S6 (the final season) just a few weeks into it airing.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3zvM...eature=related

Lost told in 8 minutes and 15 seconds. Of course, you miss the joy of the show.

Comment

I actually watched the recap tonight -- the one that'll be airing on ABC on Tuesday, because Canada aired that tonight in prep for the premiere. I must say, it was incredible. I haven't felt so much joy in a long time, especuially when a few of the Season 1 scenes were playing.

Such an amazing show.

By the way, Bono -- I adore your avatar, despite how sad its sentiment is. I hope you noticed mine.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

I gave up Peter Griffin in honor of the show starting up... but I think you are Daniel Faraday because of your avatar. You may be a six four black guy, but to me, you are the guy from Spanking the Monkey in my eyes.

Now just have to change my handle to LOST to complete the insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
                    I gave up Peter Griffin in honor of the show starting up... but I think you are Daniel Faraday because of your avatar. You may be a six four black guy, but to me, you are the guy from Spanking the Monkey in my eyes.

Now just have to change my handle to LOST to complete the insanity.
                    Hah! One of my multiple different email handles is lost_cause_815. I don't use that anymore, though.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

If you've never seen LOST, don't watch an hour long recap episode and think you are experiencing anything special. It is demanded that this show be watched from the beginning with Season 1 Episode 1. There is so much that goes on, that you are doing a great injustice if you plan to watch season 6 without having seen another season.
                      Joan: What does the "T" stand for?
                      Jack: Trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
                        Please don't. Nothing is more annoying than people think that "they''ll check in" to see if this show can be saved... who needs you?

Like what you want or don't. But it's so condensing. As if your time is so special, we should all be honored.
                        Now I think I'll definitely tune in. Think of me as you watch it.

Comment

They aired the premiere in Hawaii, on a beach, this past weekend. I was able to find the hand held recorded copy, but the quality was not that good. But, it was watchable. I got through 16min, then I stopped. The sound was very bad, so I decided that I was not getting the full experience so I stopped watching and I'll just wait for the actual show this Tuesday. I love LOST, so I didn't want to ruin it for myself by watching a sub par copy. Of course, I'm still on the hunt for a better online copy. No luck so far.

And no... don't ask what happened in the first 16min. I won't tell you. Or where to find the bad copy, I don't remember...
                          Never let the competition know what you're thinking... and never tell the unseen masses your story idea.

-- Rule 85, Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (updated by cmmora)

Comment

I attempted the same thing, cmorra, except I only got 30 seconds in before deciding the sound was sh*t.

Lost demands to be watched in a format with the utmost quality.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

Originally posted by Recreant View Post
                              Now I think I'll definitely tune in. Think of me as you watch it.
                              Now that's good. I applaud that.

And my main email is LOST related too studios 12916.

Comment

Working...
                              X