No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park - Season 14

Thoughts on the premiere?

Loved the concept of the new Tiger Woods game.

Re: South Park - Season 14

I was excited to see them blast the season off with such a juicy topic but I think it fell a little flat.

In the trailer, they showed Tiger giving his apology with Cartman standing behind him so I was looking forward to a Cartman-heavy episode with him abusing sex addiction in the same vein as when he discovered Tourettes.

Still, it is good to have them back.
    After was all gendarmes and dick stitches...

Comment

I was actually pleasantly surprised when they didn't go that route.

Comment

South Park: Comedy Central...

To me, South Park jumped the shark around 2000. After the feature film, Both main creators wanted to quit because of the heavy workload and the complex process involved in producing the animated series but Comedy Central gave both of them so much $$$ they kept the show going. Now, in 2010, with the production process vastly improved over the late 1990s, they can still make new South Park eps w/o all the stress but they still get huge paychecks from the network. A few of the newer South Parks are funny but the series don't have the same spark as the it's heyday in 1996/1997/1998.

Beefy
        I'd rather get bank credit, than screen credit.

Comment

I think you're the first person who's ever thought that the show was better when it was almost entirely dependent on kids using curse words and then jumped the shark by transforming into some of the smartest satire this side of the Daily Show.

Comment

VH1 doc; Behind the Music...

If you sit and watch the informative VH1 Behind the Music type doc Parker & Stone did for Viacom a few years back, it explains my points better.
            The show does still have it's moments but like TV classic Seinfeld, it should have gone out on top or at least do TV specials and limited D2V DVD sets. I'm sure the huge paydays made it worth it like Seth McFarlande with the Family Guy series & related spin-offs with Fox/NewsCorp.
            I'd rather get bank credit, than screen credit.

Comment

Re: VH1 doc; Behind the Music...

I loved the episode. Though I was kind of drunk when I watched it.

Comment

Looking forward to "Scrotie McBoogerballs" LOL. I chuckle every time I hear that... haha

Comment

I was on the fvcking floor tonight.

Comment

i made a mistake watching a recent ep the other night while trying to eat something. it was the one where everyone was throwing up over the book those kids wrote. the vomit was overflowing. the today show was especially good. oh god! did i just say vomit was good?! the show is sick! lol!

Comment

Oh...my...god.

Comment

Holy balls that was funny.

Comment

My Top 5 episodes:

1. Fat Butt and Pancake Head (Ben Affleck/Jennifer Lopez)
                          2. Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset (Paris Hilton)
                          3. Smug Alert - (Stan convinces everyone in South Park to drive Hybrid cars after Kyle moves to San Francisco)
                          4. Scott Tenorman Must Die
                          5. Medicinal Fried Chicken - last night's episode - when the guys were bouncing down the street on their nut sacks - too funny!!!
                          After was all gendarmes and dick stitches...

Comment

Randy Marsh episodes are as awesome as Marge Simpson eps are horrid.

Cartman is king, but Randy is hi priest.

Comment

The second I caught on to what they were doing, I was just waiting for that kid to get hung from the helicopter. Glad they didn't disappoint.
                              Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Working...
                              X