Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Blood - Season 3

yea me too, maybe there's a chance they will not make sookie out to be like what she is in the books, because it seems like they're not really following the books exactly being as Lafeyette was actually supposed to have been the one that was found dead in that car but instead they made it the fake physic woman.

but really, if they make Sookie out to be what she is in the books i'm going to stop watching it the minute they reveal it, lol.
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

franklin's head bashing -- wow, that was brutal even amidst bill's torturing. i'm gonna miss franklin. he was such a fun and bizarre psychopath, lol...
      life happens
      despite a few cracked pots-
      and random sunlight

Comment

Originally posted by asjah8 View Post
        franklin's head bashing -- wow, that was brutal even amidst bill's torturing. i'm gonna miss franklin. he was such a fun and bizarre psychopath, lol...
        Me too! Maybe he's not undead dead.
        http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Juno Styles View Post
          yea me too, maybe there's a chance they will not make sookie out to be like what she is in the books, because it seems like they're not really following the books exactly being as Lafeyette was actually supposed to have been the one that was found dead in that car but instead they made it the fake physic woman.

but really, if they make Sookie out to be what she is in the books i'm going to stop watching it the minute they reveal it, lol.
          They seem to be following the gist of the books (and that should make Eric an interesting character next season). Sadly, I think they are going to reveal Sookie to be what she is in the books. I mean that white light can only be so many things, and the other things I can think of are equally lame.

My question is when are they going to reveal that part of the supernatural world? If you've read the books they haven't revealed Claudine or Claude - yet on the tv series.
          826dk

ARTicles: Kick Your Creative A** Into Gear

DK - Script Revolution

Comment

lame. ah well, it's odd to me how television generally follows faithfully when it shouldn't, and films don't follow faithfully when they (quite often) should. i haven't quite figured out the different dynamics...
            life happens
            and random sunlight

Comment

Enjoy True Blood but confused about a bunch of stuff in this storyline, like how you kill a vampire. Bill was tortured by cutting. But Franklin tells Tara there will be no pain once she's a vampire, then lets her bite him open and appears to enjoy it. The queen is worried Eric will rip her head off. (Perhaps body part separations can't be repaired if the parts are in different locations.) So if Tara cut Franklin's head off and took it somewhere else, he'd die? They drink each other's blood freely but don't become vampires. So how do they "make" someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsmithteer View Post
                They seem to be following the gist of the books (and that should make Eric an interesting character next season). Sadly, I think they are going to reveal Sookie to be what she is in the books. I mean that white light can only be so many things, and the other things I can think of are equally lame.

My question is when are they going to reveal that part of the supernatural world? If you've read the books they haven't revealed Claudine or Claude - yet on the tv series.
                So what is Sookie in the books? Spit it out!
                http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
                  a circus clown....just joking...but that's damn close!!! trust me you dont want to know. you may stop watching now.
                  One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by ReoA View Post
                    Enjoy True Blood but confused about a bunch of stuff in this storyline, like how you kill a vampire. Bill was tortured by cutting. But Franklin tells Tara there will be no pain once she's a vampire, then lets her bite him open and appears to enjoy it. The queen is worried Eric will rip her head off. (Perhaps body part separations can't be repaired if the parts are in different locations.) So if Tara cut Franklin's head off and took it somewhere else, he'd die? They drink each other's blood freely but don't become vampires. So how do they "make" someone?
                    yea theyre all over the place. i do think cutting the head off is a pretty standard rule though, that plus burning it. not sure if they're playing by those rules though. i dont think franklin is dead, she really shouldve finished the job, nobody wants a pissed off vampire hunting you down because you bashed his head in with a silver club! i really liked the theme music they gave franklin though, lol...the little guitar alway started playing everytime he showed up...hahaha

Originally posted by Wordsmithteer View Post

how many damn books are there? lol...yea i think they will reveal soon too, that corny white light is pretty dumb, although the chain wrapped around the guy's neck in the very first episode was pretty cool. hopefully the white light is not her only power.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Why haven't they written Larry King into an episode as an elder statesman vampire?

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
                        let's just say she has a lot more in common with the blood dealer lafayette than we realize.

if a kind soul hasn't pm'd you, post the word and i'll send it. i'm thinking it's not good to post it in the thread, as it would be hard for others to pass if they don't want to know (even with spoiler tags).

it would be so cool if franklin reappeared later. can you imagine a vampire-ghost-stalker? wow, it gives whole new meaning to the concept of harassment!
                        life happens
                        and random sunlight

Comment

yea if somebody accidentally saw what sookie was in this thread that'd be a major spoiler if they really wanted to be surprised.

....but umm, asjah8....you just messed my head up with that comment about Lafeyette....what do you mean they have a lot in common? i dont make that connection...lol....oh wait....i think i know what you mean ....hahahahahaha

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

they both help tara to overcome her troubles...lol.
                            life happens
                            and random sunlight

Comment

lmao! well i had to fast forward the "broke back bon temps" scenes they were trying to get into...i think lafayette plays that role a little too damn good to be married in real life, lol.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

lmao too! a past eppy "dead on me- was politically correct but they've long since moved past mainstream into other areas.

i'm still trying to figure out the series voice... is it about sexuality or dying or living...? i suppose it could be all of these things as the subjects apply to teens trying to find themselves and the show is following a teen lit series. it makes sense the author's voice would be in the content. anyway, i'm enjoying watching the series and i'm totally curious to see where it all leads.
                                life happens
                                and random sunlight

Comment

Working...
                                X