• Show
Clear All

Re: True Blood - Season 3

Last night eppy---WOW.
    http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Originally posted by asjah8 View Post
      let's just say she has a lot more in common with the blood dealer lafayette than we realize.
      i guess they're getting closer and closer to revealing sookie's true nature after seeing last nights episode

last night was great....pretty disgusting in the first 5 mins though
      One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

let's just say she has a lot more in common with the blood dealer lafayette than we realize.

if a kind soul hasn't pm'd you, post the word and i'll send it. i'm thinking it's not good to post it in the thread, as it would be hard for others to pass if they don't want to know (even with spoiler tags).

it would be so cool if franklin reappeared later. can you imagine a vampire-ghost-stalker? wow, it gives whole new meaning to the concept of harassment!
        Please PM me. I'd really like to know what Sookie is. It's killing me lol.

EDIT. I figured it out.
        Last edited by gravitas; 08-02-2010, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I am not sure I like this turn with Sookie---but I will reserve final judgement.

Comment

yea, they basically revealed it last episode.
            One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

"i really like you, and i want you to taste my biscuits." fvckin-a , what a great line... lmao.

yeah, they're definitely getting closer to the big "r". i thought this last eppy was going to be it. anyhoo, the comment by eric at the queen's place when he was chewing on sookie's cousin... he said: "well i didn't expect that." i think it was smart pre-thinking to put that in there just to lay the groundwork for the reveal.
              Last edited by asjah8; 08-03-2010, 10:52 PM.
              life happens
              despite a few cracked pots-
              and random sunlight

Comment

Originally posted by gravitas View Post
                Please PM me. I'd really like to know what Sookie is. It's killing me lol.

EDIT. I figured it out.
                sorry gravitas, i was in another thread last night and didn't see this. i'm glad you were able to figure it. for me, the suspense was driving me bonkers. i finally cheated and searched online... lol.
                life happens
                and random sunlight

Comment

"i really like you, and i want you to taste my biscuits." fvckin-a , what a great line... lmao.

yeah, they're definitely getting closer to the big "r". i thought this last eppy was going to be it. anyhoo, the comment by eric at the queen's place when he was chewing on sookie's cousin... he said: "well i didn't expect that." i think it was smart pre-thinking to put that in there just to lay the groundwork for the reveal.
                  i remember eric saying that, but i didnt know he asked her what sookie really was. i thought she was just whispering in his ear that she was sookie's cousin and his response reflected how he was surprised the queen knew that/why she was so special to the queen.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

i'd have to watch it again to be certain but playing it back through my mind...

i think she was pretty open about being sookie's cousin; in an earlier eppy she told bill she was related when she first met him. in sunday's eppy i think eric threatened sookie's cousin to find out why the queen was after sookie. the queen wouldn't say, even to save her pet favorite. the cousin said "i'll tell you" because he wasn't going to stop biting her until he knew.
                    life happens
                    and random sunlight

Comment

Yea I'm playing it through my mind too. I remember her telling bill that she was Sookie cousin, but I don't remember the queen ever expressing interest in sookie at any point other than asking bill why was she so special to him.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

not entirely sure where i got it from. i was thinking about it and... i was a late-comer to this series just a short time ago. i watched the first two seasons and five eppys of the third season pretty much back-to-back to catch up. i think i picked up a hidden agenda by the queen in scattered dialogue bits, and since i was watching eppys without weekly breaks i connected a thread that may, or may not, actually be there. now i'm curious to know if i'm going crazy or there is a thread building...!
                        life happens
                        and random sunlight

Comment

Another great eppy tonight. They are really pushing the envelope on this one. The sex scenes! And they said the "C" word--not once, but twice! And did I mention the sex scenes? Hubba hubba!

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
                            Another great eppy tonight. They are really pushing the envelope on this one. The sex scenes! And they said the "C" word--not once, but twice! And did I mention the sex scenes? Hubba hubba!
                            Haha, you trip me out.

I'll tell you, they were losing me last season. But so far, I've really enjoyed this one. I love how they're pushing it. Hope it continues.
                            Last edited by gravitas; 08-08-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

more man on man kissing/sex....no thanks....everything else was great.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

I agree with the man sex (the baby was with us, and we shielded his eyes, LOL). But Eric killing Russel's BF--I didn't see that one coming. Sookie and Bill back together--I knew that was going to happen, just not so quickly. Really fine work. But I do miss Franklin. And what about the new weird waitress? God, is she odd looking or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X