Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Futurama starts back up 6/24

Well, like "Family Guy", "Futurama" has to get its' land legs back after being in the sea of canned TV shows.
    "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

So far, so bad.

Barely passable episodes so far. Barely a laugh in them. Hope they will get back on track soon. Perhaps they lost most of the writing staff during the changeover. Seems like they are trolling the newspapers for plot ideas rather than use writers that know science fiction.

At last it isn't as horrible as THE CLEVELAND SHOW.
      "I talked to a couple of yes men at Metro. To me they said no."

http://wagstaffnet.blogspot.com/

Comment

The award for least timely "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" parody goes to...

Comment

Did anyone catch the first new patented Futurama bittersweet ending montage ala the one with Fry's dog and the other one with Leela's parents?

Comment

Yes I did. Have to say, it still wasn't great, but I think I liked it best of the new episodes. My biggest problem is, and television writers do this all the time, is that this whole "Bender thinks he's immortal" thing comes out of no where. If he truly thought that, his character would have been different during all the previous seasons and this would not be the first time we heard of it. I can't decide if that's being too critical or not for a cartoon.

And once again, Fry gets almost no episode time. That always saddens me.

Comment

I think they sort of avoided that issue by having characters overtly acknowledge it, winking, and saying, "get over it."

Comment

Wow. I really loved tonight's episode.

Comment

Yeah it was pretty funny actually.
                  Joan: What does the "T" stand for?
                  Jack: Trustworthy.

Comment

Working...
                  X