Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The League

Had a look through this forum and can't find a mention of this show, absolutely loving it, anyone else a fan?

I'm an Aussie so the whole NFL content doesn't mean squat to me, but it matters not, some great characters...
    I wanna tell you about the time I almost died....

Re: The League

Yeah, I've seen every episode / am a fan. I think a lot of it is brilliant. Last episode, for example. But I'm getting annoyed because I think every episode they have one big joke that goes way too far in a believability sense. Like the whole soy-eating, man-boob breast-feeding plot from last episode. Which was sad because the rest of the episode was gold, especially Pete's story with trying not to get fired.

Comment

I've seen the preview clips during commercial breaks for Terriers and the show looks good...but I haven't watched it. my DVR queue is already too long to add another show.
      MT
      If Lindsey Lohan has a child, and that child will lead...I will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by mtoomey View Post
        I've seen the preview clips during commercial breaks for Terriers and the show looks good...but I haven't watched it. my DVR queue is already too long to add another show.
        MT
        Drop your least favorite show then and add it.
        I wanna tell you about the time I almost died....

Comment

I tried watching it, but it came off as an imitation of It's Always Sunny... instead of something of its own.

I'd rather just watch football.

Comment

Working...
          X