No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Game' Makes Big Return On BET

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/the-...return-on-bet/

Canceled by The CW due to low ratings, it gets picked up by BET and debuts with 7.7 million viewers.

More signs of life beyond network television.
    "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Re: 'The Game' Makes Big Return On BET

That is crazy!

With those kinds of ratings BET will have to give that show up to VH1.

Comment

yeah, I'm scratching my head on this one. A lot of people (even people I wouldn't think watch BET at all) where posting Game-related statuses. Particularly all the women.

And i'm like, "it cant be that old show that got cancelled."

Comment

I was thinking the same thing Torchita. There were a bunch of women on FaceBook with Game related status updates. Like @ least 20 plus that I saw saying they were tuning in to watch. Who knew?
        Excedrin Migraine. Red Bull. Fade in.

Sinister Scrawlings

Comment

maybe the CW didn't promote the show like it should have in the first place.
          i haven't seen it but i did search for it so i can check it out now... see what all the fuss is about. had to search for BET first - lol!

but if the show is 2 years old and they just going to show the old shows or they actually going back into production?

Comment

Originally posted by NikeeGoddess View Post
            maybe the CW didn't promote the show like it should have in the first place.
            i haven't seen it but i did search for it so i can check it out now... see what all the fuss is about. had to search for BET first - lol!

but if the show is 2 years old and they just going to show the old shows or they actually going back into production?
            Back into production. There's a good article in the New York Times about the show's journey.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/09/ar...ewanted=1&_r=5
            "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

Working...
            X