Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two and A Half Men

If they try to resurrect this without Charlie Sheen, does anybody think it will fly?

Re: Two and A Half Men

Hell I couldn't believe it was flying with Charlie Sheen so anything is possible.
    "I dub thee: Sir Non Sequitur." - sc111

Comment

His fans will follow him wherever he goes and Two and a Half Men will tank.

Comment

lol. Charlie Sheen has fans. Good one.
        "I dub thee: Sir Non Sequitur." - sc111

Comment

Originally posted by SI_NYC View Post
          If they try to resurrect this without Charlie Sheen, does anybody think it will fly?
          Only if they hire Mel Gibson in his place.

Comment

All he's done is make a fool out of himself by rambling on with nonsense and irresponsibly misused the privileges a star like him has.

He was right to say though that sure, he's partied a little too hard and needs some help, but when it comes down to it, he delivers the goods and hits his mark everytime.

I don't really watch the show a lot, but I know heaps of people who do. You'd be surprised how many fans he does have. Or had. Either one

Comment

I watch it infrequently and can take or leave the show, but it seems like a big stretch selling viewers beyond a few episodes on this show if Sheen never returns. Regardless of the supporting cast, it would be like Seinfeld without Jerry or Cheers without Sam Malone.

Comment

Spin City was resurrected by... Charlie Sheen... so replacements do work sometimes
                "you have to write right, right?" -- Todd Gordon

Comment

Emilioooooooo

Comment

Les Moonves says CBS has saved all kinds of money now that the show's been cancelled for the season. Doesn't seem like a smartest remark to make when you have TV's most profitable sitcom. Or maybe he's BSing.

Two And A Half Men will not last without Sheen. One and a half men won't fly. Not that I care.

A Sheen reality show, on the other hand, would probably kill, given his household.
                    "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
                    - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

I haven't followed the Sheen saga but I can't even imagine the point of trying to do the show without him. The other brother is too annoying to take center stage.

If there was to be some kind of spinoff, I vote for the mother. I love that actress and I love her character on the show. She was great as a judge on The Practice, as well.

Comment

Ah-nuld is looking for work. What if he did it as Conan?- Bill
                        Free Script Tips:
                        http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

replace him with David Bowie, an actual rock star from Mars.

Comment

Originally posted by wcmartell View Post
                            Ah-nuld is looking for work. What if he did it as Conan?- Bill
                            One Man and One and a half Girly Men? Don't think so.
                            "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
                            - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

If they replace Charlie with the right person, it could definitely work. Owen Wilson would be a good replacement. Will Ferrell might be good too if he toned it down. Gerald Butler - perfect! (that would be typecasting.) I'd watch.
                              www.cheapskate-a-holic.com Release your inner cheapskate!!

Comment

Working...
                              X