X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Series: "The Real Mob Housewives of NY"

If you hadn't seen this show announced, check out the link

http://www.silive.com/entertainment/...mob_wives.html

Suspect we will be hearing a lot of arguments peppered with do you know who I am

Re: New Series: "The Real Mob Housewives of NY"

Whenever a reality show is born, an angel bleeds to death...
    "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Madbandit View Post
      Whenever a reality show is born, an angel bleeds to death...
      If I was king for a day, for every hour of this crap like this they they air they would pay into a fund to pay for PBS.

On the bright side, this show will give the audience a chance to see what the Jersey Shore kids parents aspire to

Comment

Originally posted by SI_NYC View Post
        If I was king for a day, for every hour of this crap like this they they air they would pay into a fund to pay for PBS.

Dude, don't get started on the s***-twit that tried to get Congress to try to cut funding for NPR and CPB. We need intelligent programming.

Originally posted by SI_NYC View Post
        On the bright side, this show will give the audience a chance to see what the Jersey Shore kids parents aspire to
        Yeah. Uber-guidos and guidettes.
        "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Madbandit View Post
          Dude, don't get started on the s***-twit that tried to get Congress to try to cut funding for NPR and CPB. We need intelligent programming.

Yeah. Uber-guidos and guidettes.
          Exactly!

Below are some of the more humorous (condensed) responses to a restaurant review of one of the places that these types allegedly frequent:

Is this the same place that used to be in the strip mall ? I can't believe they would have left that prime location. The al fresco seating in the parking lot, with car bumpers pulling within two inches of your table as they parked, was surely the high water mark of fine Island dining. Nothing was more entertaining than watching the majestic dance of the Escalades in the lot trying to find a place to park while you ate. Many of them were kind enough to share their music and their phone conversations with you too.

Coming from someone who worked across the street from their former location for 5 years, let me just say this... That place sees more pinky rings than Zales.

I feel like I'm on a Sopranos set when I ordered something.

Comment

Working...
          X