Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn Notice: Season Five

I'm catching up with the show, and it's damn cool. Though it came out earlier, it's kinda like "Chuck" (BN creator Matt Nix must have attended the Stephen J. Cannell Institute for TV Crime Dramas with "Chuck" framers Chris Fedak and Josh Schwartz), but more volatile and less geeky, albeit the narration are kind of the stuff from a comic book.

www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice
    "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Re: Burn Notice: Season Five

Yeah, one of my favorite shows... it's back! But now it leaves us hanging as Michael doesn't have anything to march forward on being that the season's opening threw a monkey's wrench on us...

Yet, the excitement of this show has potential and will surely keep us on the edge!

Let's see what he does next!

=D
    D. Alin
    http://alinproduction.blogspot.com Sci-Fi/Fantasy (Basically) [Skype me at "Buyitpc" - I will surely love to talk!]

Comment

Re: Burn Notice: Season Five

Originally posted by David Alin View Post
      Yeah, one of my favorite shows... it's back! But now it leaves us hanging as Michael doesn't have anything to march forward on being that the season's opening threw a monkey's wrench on us...

Yet, the excitement of this show has potential and will surely keep us on the edge!

Let's see what he does next!

=D

I'm with you, D-man
      "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Working...
      X