Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Season 6

There's a trailer up. Hard to tell what it's about, but it looks a little more like the older seasons just from what I saw, not saying that's good or bad, I think the last season was the most powerful one, but maybe a little stronger than what I would have liked (content wise) can't wait for the new season of Dexter, the best show on television!
    It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Re: Dexter Season 6

The trailer shows a lot of footage from the new season with Mos Def, Edward James Olmos, Colin Hanks and others. More likely, it's mostly from episodes 1-4 because I believe they've only shot about 5-6 episodes so far.

Can't wait. The season is going to start fresh with the story moving forward a year from the last episode, so we'll probably see Dexter doing his thing and getting back into his old rhythm a year removed from Lumen.

Comment

What a strange trailer. That was your brain on drugs, I guess?

Love me some Dex, though. I'm sure it's gonna be a great season.
      "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

I still miss Rita...for those who watched all of season 5, did it become less dark than the earlier episodes of that season?

Comment

I thought last season was pretty weak. They took too long to introduce the Jordan Chase storyline and when they did they ignored/closed the Mexican brothers storyline without ever solving it. I think it was hard to top the Trinity Killer story but it still suffered without comparison.

The trailer gave me a The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo vibe with its constant cut scenes... not bad. I hope they change things up this season. If they seriously pull another 'Deb comes *this* close to finding out about Dexter' I may just throw the remote through the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by lordmanji View Post
            I still miss Rita...for those who watched all of season 5, did it become less dark than the earlier episodes of that season?
            No, it becomes increasingly intense as it goes I feel, it's really quite harrowing in places, which sets it apart from the earlier seasons. I think this was the season where they kind of made you sit up and think this isn't just a bit of fun anymore, this is some serious ****. It goes far deeper into the consequences of violence than the other seasons do. With all that in mind, I think it ended up being the most powerful season. Some of the most intense **** I've seen on TV, a lot further than I thought, even HBO, would go. Though I think this might be a showtime show anyway. Not for the faint of heart.

Comment

weird trailer. i really disliked last season, it was even worse then season 2. not quite sure what they'll do for this season, but it'd be cool if dexter hunted down a casey anthony type person for an episode. dexter searches for "proof" but cant find anything, and it gnaws at him that she got away with murder. i think that'd be pretty cool to watch.

Comment

I thought she was found not guilty - so much for the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

the whole point of dexter is to go after people who are found not guilty.

that's why he was created by his stepdad.

Comment

Working...
                  X