• Show
Clear All

• Newly released deleted scene shows Lost finale was set up from season 1

http://www.badassdigest.com/2011/07/...adness-of-show

As usual sorry if this is old.

Re: Newly released deleted scene shows Lost finale was set up from season 1

That was awful.

Comment

I thought that was pretty funny.
      Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

I thought it was funny too (Barry, ha!) I like that they can make fun of themselves.
        www.cheapskate-a-holic.com Release your inner cheapskate!!

Comment

goofy!
          and the picture of the doc all fat and bloated was hilarious.

Comment

It was nicely edited too. The slight sound of the original conversation continuing in the background while the new scene played really worked.

I know - this stuff is editing 101. But I'm still going to admire that they took the time to do a nice job on it. They could have just taken the approach that its just a one scene joke so skimped doing a good job of it.

Mac
            New blogposts:
            *Followup - Seeking Investors in all the wrong places
            *Preselling your film - Learning from the Experts
            *Getting your indie film onto iTunes
            *Case Study - Estimating Film profits

Comment

Slap -

Thanks for sharing the link.

I got a kick out of it, and the fact that they acknowledge their lazy, cheating ways. But it made me miss Lost. And it made me mad again.
              "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
              X