Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: American Horror Story

I debated on watching last night's episode but thought about the last two episodes and skipped it. I think I'm done.
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Last week's episode was maybe the strongest one since the openers. Again, I'm just looking for some scary moments here - and this one had it this time around.

But still, even though it was strong on the whole, some of the writing is out there.

The security guard non-chalantly letting them know that the crazy mistress who just tried to kill them busted out and got free and them not even really giving a damn...I burst out laughing at that one.

Comment

Originally posted by thirdman23 View Post
        The security guard non-chalantly letting them know that the crazy mistress who just tried to kill them busted out and got free and them not even really giving a damn...I burst out laughing at that one.
        hahahaha no ****! I laughed out loud on that one....watched it last night over someone else's house ---- "Yea...I never made it to the police precinct [with the crazy woman he had arrested]....she must've hopped out the back of the car when I was at a stop light or something...so be on the look out."

Really??????? LMAO!!!!!! How dumb of a cop do you have to be to not realize a suspect has magically "jumped out the car at a stop light" without your knowledge? He doesn't really think that, but what a lame excuse for her getting away.
        One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

[quote=thirdman23;774680]Last week's episode was maybe the strongest one since the openers. Again, I'm just looking for some scary moments here - and this one had it this time around.

I agree. I almost stopped watching after the Halloween 2-parter. It was so manic, it made my head spin. The last episode, however, was the sort of slow-burn creepy writing that I think could sustain this show.

Comment

[QUOTE=mswriterj;774693]
            Originally posted by thirdman23 View Post
            Last week's episode was maybe the strongest one since the openers. Again, I'm just looking for some scary moments here - and this one had it this time around.

I agree. I almost stopped watching after the Halloween 2-parter. It was so manic, it made my head spin. The last episode, however, was the sort of slow-burn creepy writing that I think could sustain this show.
            Did anyone see last night's episode? Best episode BY FAR. Written by co-creator Brad Falchuk, it rose to a whole new level. The exchanges between Jessica Lange and Francis Conroy were amazing.
            ScriptGal
            Screenplay Consultation & Analysis
            Fifteen Years Development Experience
            http://www.scriptgal.com/

Discount for DD Members!

Comment

Working...
            X