Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necessary Roughness Finale

I'd started watching back at the pilot, never thought that anything truly physical has any meaning whatsoever, but tonight's finale was completely awesome... in my opinion this show should be a fall line up instead of summer show...

Wondering, are there any clues to it's return?

Did anyone watch this ?

D. Alin
    http://alinproduction.blogspot.com Sci-Fi/Fantasy (Basically) [Skype me at "Buyitpc" - I will surely love to talk!]

Re: Necessary Roughness Finale

Eh...I've never really been able to get into it. Just not compelling enough to me. It's okay but not great. I think Suits is a much, much better new offering by USA.

Anyway, I caught the finale. It was okay. Didn't really blow me away. My only real gripe is....

spoilerish

....they should've had a cliff-hanger ending and cut to the credits after the shooting. Cutting to her house so we can watch as she finds out was dumb, in my opinion, and killed the tension of that ending. Now we know he didn't die, just that he was shot. That was a bad directing decision.
    "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

Re: Necessary Roughness Finale

Originally posted by Optimus View Post
      Eh...I've never really been able to get into it. Just not compelling enough to me. It's okay but not great. I think Suits is a much, much better new offering by USA.

Anyway, I caught the finale. It was okay. Didn't really blow me away. My only real gripe is....

spoilerish

....they should've had a cliff-hanger ending and cut to the credits after the shooting. Cutting to her house so we can watch as she finds out was dumb, in my opinion, and killed the tension of that ending. Now we know he didn't die, just that he was shot. That was a bad directing decision.
      A valid point! I totally agree... it also open something else up too...

spoilerish #2
      the Nicko discovered that Dani and Matt are together - finally, he suspected but probably didn't know it was very soon... unless it didn't matter?!?!???

Either way, I see your point... and also agree about Suits, like that show. But, my true favorites on USA are: "Royal Pains", "Burn Notice", and "Covert Affairs" - but I'll still watch this... at least for the summer time running.
      D. Alin
      http://alinproduction.blogspot.com Sci-Fi/Fantasy (Basically) [Skype me at "Buyitpc" - I will surely love to talk!]

Comment

Working...
      X