Ricky Gervais doing the Golden Globes AGAIN!!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Gervais doing the Golden Globes AGAIN!!

HAHAHA!!! I wish I could see the faces of so many of the members of the HFPA who hate his guts. As a result I bet this is going to be even more hilarious then last time. He really is the only reason to watch the Golden Globes, otherwise it is totally pointless.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/show...en-globes.html

Ricky Gervais will return to host the 69th annual Golden Globes in January, the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. confirmed today.

Back in August, Ricky Gervais said that he had been invited to return for a third time, despite controversy over his scathing humor at last year's ceremony, which some viewers felt crossed the good taste line.

"I love NBC," Gervais told interviewer Richard Bacon this year. "I love the fact that they stuck with me through it." But when pressed on whether he was considering the offer, he added, "I am, but I shouldn't do it. It's a second encore. Don't do a second encore. I don't think I should do it. What am I going back as?"

Re: Ricky Gervais doing the Golden Globes AGAIN!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by AJ_FIN; 06-08-2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Woo hoo! Awesome.
      "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

A lot of people don't get his humor ... I'm sometimes grinding my teeth worried for him ah, well, we'll see how it goes. Personally, I'd like to see Robin Williams there.

Comment

I wonder how many times we'll hear, "the winner couldn't be here tonight..."
          TimeStorm & Blurred Vision Book info & blog: https://stormingtime.com//

Comment

Oh this is smart. People may actually watch this year just to see if he gets punched in the face.
            Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

Can't believe I am going to watch the Golden Globes this year but it's worth it for Ricky.

Comment

yep - smart move. the ratings are going to sky-rocket!!!
                you think that "timely" decision had anything to do with the tiny academy awards scandal?

Comment

Working...
                X