Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV show from the 70's ????

Long ago I remember watching a show where the Hero worked for some special agency.

He had a tiny microphone and a speaker implanted in his head and an itty-bitty camera in a pendant around his neck.

In one episode I remember, he fell unconscious into water and his friends back at HQ sent a charge through the system to wake him up.

What was the name of that show? Anyone?.
    sigpic

Re: TV show from the 70's ????

Originally posted by Mark Twain Weck View Post
    Long ago I remember watching a show where the Hero worked for some special agency.

He had a tiny microphone and a speaker implanted in his head and an itty-bitty camera in a pendant around his neck.

In one episode I remember, he fell unconscious into water and his friends back at HQ sent a charge through the system to wake him up.

Well, if you said he had a phone in his shoe, I'd say GET SMART... but I don't think that's it... THE MAN FROM UNCLE? But honestly, it's not ringing a bell.
    "Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Comment

Search

Originally posted by Mark Twain Weck View Post

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068131/combined
      JEKYLL & CANADA (free .mp4 download @ Vimeo.com)

Comment

Re: Search

Yep. That's the one.

Thanks Fortean. You're a regular bloody encyclopedia.
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Search

"Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Comment

Main title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9IzF-qHEa8
            Last edited by Madbandit; 05-25-2012, 04:17 PM.
            "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Dang - Fortean beat me to it!

- Bill
              Free Script Tips:
              http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

Bet someone's going to dig this show up and do a relaunch....
                "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Sam Fisher...

In the Tom Clancy; Splinter Cell video games & novels, the main character: Sam Fisher has a small implant with a direct commo/sat link to a secret NSA group.
                  Fisher, a former SEAL & spec ops expert is always able to talk or get details directly with the NSA support staff.
                  Im not quite sure if these high tech implants are in use by US intel agencies but it's an interesting concept.

Beef
                  I'd rather get bank credit, than screen credit.

Comment

Working...
                  X