No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeefMissile
    replied
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Sam Fisher...

In the Tom Clancy; Splinter Cell video games & novels, the main character: Sam Fisher has a small implant with a direct commo/sat link to a secret NSA group.
    Fisher, a former SEAL & spec ops expert is always able to talk or get details directly with the NSA support staff.
    Im not quite sure if these high tech implants are in use by US intel agencies but it's an interesting concept.

Beef

Leave a comment:

• Madbandit
    replied
    Re: TV show from the 70's ????

Bet someone's going to dig this show up and do a relaunch....

Leave a comment:

• wcmartell
    replied

Dang - Fortean beat me to it!

- Bill

Leave a comment:

• Madbandit
    replied

Main title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9IzF-qHEa8
    Last edited by Madbandit; 05-25-2012, 05:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JoJo
    replied
    Re: Search

Leave a comment:

• Mark Twain Weck
    replied
    Re: Search

Yep. That's the one.

Thanks Fortean. You're a regular bloody encyclopedia.

Leave a comment:

• Fortean
    replied
    Search

Originally posted by Mark Twain Weck View Post
    Long ago I remember watching a show where the Hero worked for some special agency.

He had a tiny microphone and a speaker implanted in his head and an itty-bitty camera in a pendant around his neck.

In one episode I remember, he fell unconscious into water and his friends back at HQ sent a charge through the system to wake him up.

What was the name of that show? Anyone?.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068131/combined

Leave a comment:

• JoJo
    replied

Originally posted by Mark Twain Weck View Post
    Long ago I remember watching a show where the Hero worked for some special agency.

He had a tiny microphone and a speaker implanted in his head and an itty-bitty camera in a pendant around his neck.

In one episode I remember, he fell unconscious into water and his friends back at HQ sent a charge through the system to wake him up.

Well, if you said he had a phone in his shoe, I'd say GET SMART... but I don't think that's it... THE MAN FROM UNCLE? But honestly, it's not ringing a bell.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Twain Weck
    started a topic TV show from the 70's ????

TV show from the 70's ????

Working...
X