• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoJo
    replied
    Re: Homeland

Originally posted by docgonzo View Post
    They can't kill Brody, otherwise there's no show. It's about him and Carrie, not just her. Take him out and you blow up half the series.

I think they're going to take down Roya and her crew, elevate Dar Adal for next season, and leave Brody and Nazir in play. Make Nazir an almost mythical figure like bin Laden and take a decade trying to bring him down.
    Agree. No way is Brody gonna die..

Leave a comment:

• ihavebiglips
    replied

Brody won't die... he'll go on the run as a newly inspired terrorist when Quinn accidentally kills his wife and kids instead of him - and Carrie will go rogue and join him.

It's love!

Saul, Estes, and Quinn will have to catch and kill them.

Leave a comment:

• docgonzo
    replied

They can't kill Brody, otherwise there's no show. It's about him and Carrie, not just her. Take him out and you blow up half the series.

I think they're going to take down Roya and her crew, elevate Dar Adal for next season, and leave Brody and Nazir in play. Make Nazir an almost mythical figure like bin Laden and take a decade trying to bring him down.

Leave a comment:

• absolutepower
    replied

It would be shocking, but actors have built-in deals... and so on and so forth. Something will happen, but Damien Lewis ain't dyin'. Guarantee it.

Leave a comment:

• RyPa
    replied

Originally posted by mge457 View Post
    Also, looks like Dar Adal is shaping up to be next seasons Abu Nazir, based on hiring someone of F. Murray Abraham's caliber.
    What do you mean? Isn't Dar Adal CIA and not a terrorist?

Leave a comment:

• lostfootage
    replied

I think Brody is going down at the end of the season.

Leave a comment:

• BurningWorld
    replied

Originally posted by absolutepower View Post
    Brody has to live... if only for the reason that they green lit a third season.
    He's in too deep already, I am guessing he dies also. There isn't another way out of it really.

Leave a comment:

• absolutepower
    replied

Brody has to live... if only for the reason that they green lit a third season.

Leave a comment:

• mge457
    replied

Interesting ep, they're laying a lot of ground work for next season. My guess is Brody doesn't live to see season 3. Also, looks like Dar Adal is shaping up to be next seasons Abu Nazir, based on hiring someone of F. Murray Abraham's caliber.

Leave a comment:

• lostfootage
    replied

Originally posted by dog678 View Post
    Now that's an episode!!!
    I agree. Just when I think it's done, they manage to pull **** together. Now I'm on the edge of my seat once again.

Leave a comment:

• BurningWorld
    replied

Originally posted by dog678 View Post
    OMG, how annoying is that daughter, ughhhhhhhhh... SNL got it right when they did that skit of Homeland.

She needs to get a clue. So what, they ran over and killed someone and the family member got paid off, it's Washington. Politics 101. When you're affiliated with the top office in the land, you can basically do whatever you want. Lie, cheat, steal and kill. That's the point of having power.

Man, I wanna be a politician's son one day...
    I don't think that's how the writers want you to react, which is actually quite sad.

Leave a comment:

• dog678
    replied

Now that's an episode!!!

Leave a comment:

• dog678
    replied

OMG, how annoying is that daughter, ughhhhhhhhh... SNL got it right when they did that skit of Homeland.

She needs to get a clue. So what, they ran over and killed someone and the family member got paid off, it's Washington. Politics 101. When you're affiliated with the top office in the land, you can basically do whatever you want. Lie, cheat, steal and kill. That's the point of having power.

Man, I wanna be a politician's son one day...

Leave a comment:

• jcpdoc
    replied

Still super addicted (and can't quite explain why), but I'm starting to feel slightly cheated... I want them to show more...pull the skirt a little higher, as it were. Especially wanted to see Carrie's or somebody's reaction to the big scene this week.

Leave a comment:

• Jaded03
    replied

I think Carrie said, AFTER he helps them, he has to get out of politics and move far far away. He has to go on like nothing happened until they thwart Abu Nazir's plan.

As for the vest... Didn't he eventually tell Carrie where he got the vest? I remember him mentioning Virginia and Saul or Peter pinning the maker's name to the board.

I agree that the premise seems to be unraveling rather quickly. I'm excited though! For once, I have no idea where a story is going. Brody helping the CIA was predictable, but what actually happens now... I don't know, man!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X