• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homeland

Now that's an episode!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dog678 View Post
      OMG, how annoying is that daughter, ughhhhhhhhh... SNL got it right when they did that skit of Homeland.

She needs to get a clue. So what, they ran over and killed someone and the family member got paid off, it's Washington. Politics 101. When you're affiliated with the top office in the land, you can basically do whatever you want. Lie, cheat, steal and kill. That's the point of having power.

Man, I wanna be a politician's son one day...
      I don't think that's how the writers want you to react, which is actually quite sad.
      Introduce a little anarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by dog678 View Post
        Now that's an episode!!!
        I agree. Just when I think it's done, they manage to pull **** together. Now I'm on the edge of my seat once again.

Comment

Interesting ep, they're laying a lot of ground work for next season. My guess is Brody doesn't live to see season 3. Also, looks like Dar Adal is shaping up to be next seasons Abu Nazir, based on hiring someone of F. Murray Abraham's caliber.
          "Write every day. Don't quit. The rest is all bullshit." - Brian Koppelman

Comment

Brody has to live... if only for the reason that they green lit a third season.

Comment

Originally posted by absolutepower View Post
              Brody has to live... if only for the reason that they green lit a third season.
              He's in too deep already, I am guessing he dies also. There isn't another way out of it really.
              Introduce a little anarchy.

Comment

I think Brody is going down at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by mge457 View Post
                  Also, looks like Dar Adal is shaping up to be next seasons Abu Nazir, based on hiring someone of F. Murray Abraham's caliber.
                  What do you mean? Isn't Dar Adal CIA and not a terrorist?

Comment

It would be shocking, but actors have built-in deals... and so on and so forth. Something will happen, but Damien Lewis ain't dyin'. Guarantee it.

Comment

They can't kill Brody, otherwise there's no show. It's about him and Carrie, not just her. Take him out and you blow up half the series.

I think they're going to take down Roya and her crew, elevate Dar Adal for next season, and leave Brody and Nazir in play. Make Nazir an almost mythical figure like bin Laden and take a decade trying to bring him down.

Comment

Brody won't die... he'll go on the run as a newly inspired terrorist when Quinn accidentally kills his wife and kids instead of him - and Carrie will go rogue and join him.

It's love!

Saul, Estes, and Quinn will have to catch and kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by docgonzo View Post
                          They can't kill Brody, otherwise there's no show. It's about him and Carrie, not just her. Take him out and you blow up half the series.

I think they're going to take down Roya and her crew, elevate Dar Adal for next season, and leave Brody and Nazir in play. Make Nazir an almost mythical figure like bin Laden and take a decade trying to bring him down.
                          Agree. No way is Brody gonna die..
                          "Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Comment

i have to admit that I've been disapointed just a bit by the second half of season 2. It kind of went all 24 on me, and WHO CARES ABOUT BRODYS DAUGHTER??!! SERIOUSLY!
                            • Go and do likewise gents..

Comment

whoops, I got so angry i hit enter and submitted it by accident.

ALSO, DID YOU SEE NAZIR'S NECK IN THE VAN WHEN CARRIE WAS LOOKING AT HIM. HE HAD A PULSE!!! HIS PULSE WAS BEATING IN HIS NECK, WAS THAT ACCIDENTAL, OR IS HE ALIVE? I MEAN HOW COULD THESE PROS MISS THAT??
                              • Go and do likewise gents..

Comment

Originally posted by JoJo View Post
                                Agree. No way is Brody gonna die..
                                On second thought.... he just might die in the finale.
                                "Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Comment

Working...
                                X