Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn Notice: Final Season

Will Michael learn who really burned him while being undercover for the CIA in order to protect his friends and mom? Find out during the last season of one of the coolest basic cable shows around.

www.usanetwork.com/burnnotice
    "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Re: Burn Notice: Final Season

I'll actually confess to enjoying this show... I think most people starting laughing at it midway through, but it's had a sentimental spot in my heart since after moving to this country the bulk of my living was in sunny Tampa. A place close enough to Miami that their stray bullets sometimes landed in our yards.

It's had some missteps, constantly threatening to do something new and never quite working up the steam to follow through, but it is consistently clever enough.

Here's hoping putting a definite end point on the map lets them do a dynamite last season like Rescue Me. I think it's generally a good rule to have your escape route planned for stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vance View Post
      I'll actually confess to enjoying this show... I think most people starting laughing at it midway through, but it's had a sentimental spot in my heart since after moving to this country the bulk of my living was in sunny Tampa. A place close enough to Miami that their stray bullets sometimes landed in our yards.

It's had some missteps, constantly threatening to do something new and never quite working up the steam to follow through, but it is consistently clever enough.

Here's hoping putting a definite end point on the map lets them do a dynamite last season like Rescue Me. I think it's generally a good rule to have your escape route planned for stuff like that.
      I didn't had any missteps. It just had a lot of fun twists and turns. Not a lot of TV shows have that.
      "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

The last few seasons have been replete with stories like them having to flee the country, spending half a season on them preparing, and then going "Nope, wrapped up quickly."

Like I said, I still love the show, but there's TOO MUCH of that happening. Granted it's probably a budget thing, but it makes the make believe aspect of any show a little too apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Vance View Post
          The last few seasons have been replete with stories like them having to flee the country, spending half a season on them preparing, and then going "Nope, wrapped up quickly."

Like I said, I still love the show, but there's TOO MUCH of that happening. Granted it's probably a budget thing, but it makes the make believe aspect of any show a little too apparent.
          It was only the sixth season that Mike and the others werebeing forced to leave the country.

Comment

You guys.

ASHUR.

That is all.
            Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

Working...
            X