Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGL Feast Writers Working on Highlander 5

I got a little busy and lost track of the PGL thread and just skimmed through it, I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but I saw on IMDb that Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton are on pre-production of their next film...

Which is Highlander: The Source. What company is behind it? You guessed it: Dimension Films.

I just thought I'd bring this up because I found it interesting.

That seems about right, somehow.

Comment

That seems about right, somehow.
      I tend to disagree. After reading Feast (the rewrite), I am very surprised that they are writing anything. It was sa terribly lame and poorly written. Then again, after the first Highlander, they kind of sucked. Okay, maybe you're right.

Comment

I like how you took care of my side of the argument for me.

Comment

What sucks most is that they're getting paid to write and we're doing dick.

Comment

I have never been paid to do any dick whatsoever!!!

Comment

Paid to write - good. Highlander 5 - bad. Put that on the scale and see what happens.

Ele...

Comment

Well, at least Pete Jones and Beanbrain aren't getting paid for more crappy scripts...

Comment

So I guess the consensus is that PGL is a resounding success in discovering unknown talent? :rolleyes Too bad, really. "We" gifted writers need all the help we can get. I can take consolation in the fact I'm not doing dick, though.

Comment

Well, at least Pete Jones and Beanbrain aren't getting paid for more crappy scripts...
                    Didn't Beanbrain sell a TV show pitch before her 15 minutes expired?

Comment

Good news, no? There's hope for us all.

-Derek
                      My Web Page - naked women, bestial sex, and whopping big lies.

Comment

Paid to write - good. Highlander 5 - bad. Put that on the scale and see what happens.
                        Um, the scale says "$500,000"

Comment

Now I wish I'd entered PGL.

Highlander 5? The Holy Grail of my existence?

Nooooooooooooo! :\

Comment

I'm not sure I get why these guys are getting knocked around. Elephant's logic is up his ass. Lots of writers started off writing crap which grew into more successful careers. Hell, Paul Haggis used to write really bad 70's TV like "The Love Boat" and he just won the Oscar. The truth is the new PGL writers have a movie in the can, have agents, managers, lawyers, play the Hollywood game daily and get PAID for it. You don't see people like Unca Leo or Martell, or Mike S. smashing these guys to piece. Nope, it's the guys who haven't done shiit in their careers and suffer at their 9-5 jobs that post crap like that. Get over it and get on with it. You don't see the PGL writers posting crap here about all the losers that have more talent than them but still haven't made a dime in Hollywood.

Comment

Erica had a TV deal but I did not see any new information at www.imdb.com . Also, I don't think she should have won PGL2 because she had a professional relationship with Chris Moore and had worked on several films before. Also, I watched TBOSH(Shaker Heights) and it wasn't that great. I can see why the testers only gave it a 48. Plus it was only 79min!

:hat

Comment

Working...
                              X