Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numb3rs

I thought last Friday's episode was pretty cool.

Was the Liz Friedman who wrote it the same person who used to direct Chili Peppers videos?

(obviously a question for Mini, but if others want to chime in for laughs that could be funny)

I am pretty sure the Liz Friedman who wrote last Friday's episode is not a former director of music videos.

The Liz Friedman who wrote that episode -- and also the episode that aired fourth ("Structural Corruption," about a building with a stability problem), is a former staff writer for The O.C. and Hack. Before becoming a TV writer, she was an executive working for Sam Raimi. In that capacity, she produced many episodes of Xena: Warrior Princess, and Hercules.

Comment

thanks mini for satisfying my curiosity

every once in a while this town isn't as small as I think it is.

Comment

And my thanks for not trying to explain the Riemann Hypothesis.

My head hurts now.

Comment

Great episode yesterday. I just wanted to say that. Especially the ending.

Oh, and upon reflection I have to say I find Don sexier than Charlie.

Comment

Yeah, it was a cool episode. Well executed.

At some point we're going to have to come up with a drinking game. Any ideas?

Comment

Every time Don says, "Wait a minute." you've got to drink 2 shots.

I kid, I kid.

On a more serious note. The scene where Charlie uses the runners on the beach to explain how impossible it is to fully be able to copy another persons movements was written like sheer poetry. I really enjoyed that scene a lot.

Comment

Yeah, that was a good scene.

Comment

Yes indeed. The beach scene was a good analogy to describe what happens when one copycat artist imitates the original. Of course, all subsequent copycat artists would try to emulate the original, not the copycat who came before him/her. However, each copycat's "footsteps" could be compared to the original. In the analogy given on the program the second "copycat" walked over the first "copycat's" footsteps, which really wouldn't occur in real life, unless some stupid counterfeiter tried to copy a copycat instead of the real thing! >D

Hi Salazkin! 0]

Comment

A suggestion: Drink a shot everytime Don says, "Right?"

You'll get a pretty damn good buzz on.....

Comment

Either that or do a beer bong every time somebody says the word "math"

Comment

Working...
                      X