Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trek bleck

Oh sure you realized he wasn't a clone. That's what they all say.

I think the producers were pretty lucky to have found an actor who looked and sounded just like Frakes, what are the odds?

I detested Tom Riker for surrendering. He should have detonated his ship's corbomite self-destruct charge and taken out the entire Cardassian fleet.

Anyways, Enterprise had its moments. Shame they were few and far between.

-Derek
    My Web Page - naked women, bestial sex, and whopping big lies.

Comment

I think you hit on the idea for the new Trek show, DP.

Star Trek: The Hunt for Tom Riker

Will Riker and an intrepid band of Starfleet Renegades go on a hopeless quest to find the clone/duplicate/twin/doppelganger/transporter freak/whatever
      that he abandoned long ago.

Who wouldn't watch that? They could even throw in a CSI element. Will and Co. could pick through the wreckage of Cardassian prisons that were destroyed by the dominion and examine the remains to see if they are Tom. Riveting!

:hat

Comment

I detested Tom Riker for surrendering. He should have detonated his ship's corbomite self-destruct charge and taken out the entire Cardassian fleet.
        Corbomite doesn't exist. It was a bluff on Capt. Kirk's part to scare off the big talking head guy. Hence "The Corbomite Maneuver."

I think I'm right, and I think I just outgeeked you.

Comment

Corbomite doesn't exist. It was a bluff on Capt. Kirk's part to scare off the big talking head guy. Hence "The Corbomite Maneuver."
          I think I'm right, and I think I just outgeeked you.
          All I'm allowed to say, for diplomacy's sake (!) is "Well-spotted" and yes, I recalled the original series episode and Kirk's cheeky trick. Boy, those dumb aliens. Tenuous irony lies in Shatner's playing Big Head in 3RFTS.

-Derek

Comment

godman, that's worth a pitch to Paramount. I think maybe the fans would prefer a family link, e.g.

Will Riker and an intrepid band of Starfleet Renegades embark upon a near-hopeless quest to find his long-lost brother that he abandoned to the Cardassians long ago.

Who wouldn't watch that? They could even throw in a CSI element. Will and Co. could pick through the wreckage of Cardassian prisons that were destroyed by the dominion and examine the remains to see if they are Tom. Riveting!

Oooh yes, we could follow the path of distruptor blasts as they rip through cells, arteries and organs and turn the victims into molten pretzel. Cool!

A new Worf with a spike haircut and studded black leather. A new Data, bolted to his chair so he can't go nuts and take over the ship. Miniskirted holograms of Dax, Dr. Crusher and Counsellor Troi available 24/7 on the ship's brotheldeck.

It's a winner!

-Derek

Comment

Eeech! They should just do a mirror universe series and leave it that. ABZ:evil

Comment

A new Data, bolted to his chair so he can't go nuts and take over the ship.
                :rollin

I love it! What TNG fan hasn't thought about this at one point? You'd think that, after his third or fourth takeover of the ship, Starfleet would have considered removing him from the flagship of the damn fleet. At the very least, they should have busted him down to Ensign...

:hat

Comment

Working...
                X