Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 2-16-05 "Outlaws" Spoilers...

Well, it was a good episode until my DVR ate the last 5mins, what happened after Sawyer killed the wrong man and they left the boar alone?

Lost

Sawyer gave the gun back to Jack, and during their conversation, Jack said, "That's why the Red Sox will never win the Series." Sawyer realized it was Jack's father he met in the bar, who had pretty much talked him into killing that man.

Sawyer didn't tell Jack about his dad.

Great episode.

Comment

Re: Lost

My favorite episode so far. Especially the boar pissing on his clothes.

Comment

Liked the episode also. I really liked the way the boar was messing with Sawyer -- priceless.

One question... In the very beginning, when they were recapping previous episodes, Jack was seen turning on his father to the medical board. Which episode did this happen in? I must have totally missed that episode.

Comment

The real mystery of this episode is the whispers. They seemed to say "It'll all come back," which was how Sawyer realized he killed the wrong man. By the way, I'm assuming the man who sold our Sawyer the gun was the real Sawyer? The phrase "It'll all come back" was first said by him, and I'm guessing he was conning our Sawyer into killing someone for him. The phrase suggesting that our Sawyer's revenge plot would come back around to get him. Do we all agree on that?

Since the whispers said something personal to Sawyer, I'm curious if that would help decipher what they said to Sayid. Anybody have that episode TiVo'd?

You just gotta love Sawyer. He's the Spike of this series.

Ele...

Comment

It was Hibbs (robert patrick) who conned Sawyer into killing the shrimp guy by making him think he was Sawyer-the-con-man when in reality, the shrimp guy just owed Hibbs money.

Hibbs used Sawyer, the gun guy had nothing to do with it.

I tihnk "it'll all come back" just reinforces the notion that they are all in a "pugatory-like" place where they will have to face the demons of their past, whether they manifest themselves as whispers or giant beasts - or boars.

Comment

One question... In the very beginning, when they were recapping previous episodes, Jack was seen turning on his father to the medical board. Which episode did this happen in? I must have totally missed that episode.
              It was the episode when Jack found his father's coffin and the caves and the three mummified bodies that seem to have been completely forgotten about...

Comment

I think the writing on this show is getting stronger every week. The drinking game scene with Kate and Sawyer was pretty great.

It was also neat to see Robert Patrick show up briefly.

I can't wait for the first season to be released on DVD so I can watch it from beginning to end!

Comment

I didn't see it like that. Although it does make sense. I could've missed a beat. I thought the shrimp guy was referring to the gun guy after Sawyer shot him, not Hibbs. I kinda took it as Hibbs paying off a debt to the gun guy by roping Sawyer into killing the shrimp guy. I also wonder how Hibbs knew all of those details of Sawyer's past if he didn't have access to the real Sawyer. And was the gun guy American?

Ah, whatever. Maybe I'm digging to deep. The important thing is that Sawyer shot the wrong guy.

Ele...

Comment

I loved the drinking game scene too.

The gun guy, if I remember right, was Australian. I believe it was Robert Patrick's character that set Sawyer up.

I gotta say it. I love Sawyer. After the flashback scene with his parents it is no wonder he's totally f*cked up. Yet you could totally tell his shooting the wrong man affected him profoundly. He's a rich, complicated character.

Who happens to be hot. :b

And I love how they set it up that Jack's peace of mind is squarely in Sawyer's hands. That should come into play later on.

Overall great episode.

Comment

Ele, don't know if you noticed or not, but the episode was written by Drew Goddard, a former Buffy and Angel writer.

When I saw his name, I knew we were in for a great episode.

Comment

My wife and I had to watch the scene in the hotel room and the scene where Sawyer shoots the guy twice just to pick up everything.

The shrimp shack guy specifically said he owed Hibbs money and he would've paid him back.

Comment

Yeah, Dean, I noticed that. Goddard wrote some of the best stuff on the final seasons of both Buffy and Angel. After hearing Sawyer say to Kate "Thanks a lot, boar expert," I knew that great writing would keep carrying over.

I guess I just missed the shrimp guy implicating Hibbs.

Ele...

Comment

Thanks RK,

I saw that episode and I somehow missed that scene.

Comment

When are some of these characters gonna hook up? I mean come on, they've been there for a month now.

Comment

Working...
                              X