No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looks like a keeper

For once you are right jims.

The scene in the courtroom was friggin' great. So was the psyhic's confrontation with her husband where she demanded his ass in the courtroom.

Still don't like the show though.

Comment

Now that I think about it, what was even more interesting (and good) about last night's episode was that it had very little to do with her using her psychic abilities, but was more about her just having them.

It was focused on the characters and their drama. The result was that when she actually did use them, BAM!, they had a lot of impact.

She wasn't wandering through crime scene looking like she's got a headache.

It's indicative, perhaps, of how GGC had to sell the network the sizzle (oooh - psychic powers) in order to serve the steak (family drama).

Medium is best served SOS.

Comment

I'll give it a try solely on the basis of the writers finding a way to include "luposlipophobia" in her dream sequence from week 2.

Comment

this last episode was excellent! the courtroom scene where the defense atty was hounding her and she put him in his place....hot!

Comment

Okay, in a funny kind of twist, I'll be doing a Medium spec next.

Last night's ep was pretty good. Not great. I really didn't buy her whole "I won't lie in front of God on the stand, " thing, especially after she explains she doesn't believe in him.

However, I loved her misinterpretation of her hubby getting close with another woman.

I did not love the resolution of the Australia thing, I kept hoping they'd come back to it. But they never really did, after the bus thing. I just thought it would be more clever.

I didn't like the stuff on the stand, either. Mainly, because, I didn't buy that she would essentially blackmail the defense attorney but she wouldn't lie on the stand? Something just didn't set right, there.

All this said, I'm still doing a spec. Probably for the same reason that most people like this show, it has shown a glimmer of hope that it might become good. Not a reason to write a spec, but, whatever.

Comment

Boobs - considering our differing opinions on this episode of medium and the last episode of numbers, it may be safe to say that what we want in a TV show is quite different.

Comment

The first ep was horrible. I couldn't stomach another one, but hey, it's already been picked up for another season. Maybe it will get better.

Is the husband the same guy who's starring in that Blind Justice thing on ABC?

Comment

Medium

No, he's not. This is Jake Weber. The guy on Blind Justice is Ron Eldard (I think that's his name, anyway).

I like Medium, although some of the things on the 1st ep weren't good. I agree.

Comment

Working...
                  X