Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrested Development

So no comments on this week's ep? Brilliant again. Gob is easily my favorite character in a $5600 suit. Love how they tied in Buster with the crane at the end.

The biggest surprise is how far they pushed the censors this week. Way to go, guys!

"I'm going to blow him. Then I'm going to poke him." - Lucille

Ele...

Comment

Yeah

It was brilliant - again they tied everything together so well.

"I'm gonna put it in her brownie."

And another good example of why Lindsey can't get laid.

I also love how Buster always refers to it as "Army" rather than "The Army." When he said he got a stuffed animal award for "Sandracing" I nearly fell off the couch laughing.

And when Gob gives the bleeped out list of things that are considered sexual harassment. Hysterical. "COME ON!!!"

I love that show.

Comment

Re: Yeah

"COME ON!!" was awesome. I really can't get enough of Gob.

Ele...

Comment

Re: Yeah

And another good example of why Lindsey can't get laid.
          Yeah, that was a classic example of outside forces conspiring to make her think she's undesirable. She doesn't know Gob took all the employees aside and told them "If you flirt with my sister, I'll drop my pants and sh<beeep> on your <beeeeep> and then I'll <beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep>."

All she sees is these guys who are desperate to avoid talking to her or even making eye contact.

Funny stuff.

The "Afternoon Delight" stuff was great, too. "No, you go that way or it'll look even worse." :lol

Comment

I hope nobody missed the new episode last night because of the globes. It was another great one. This show is so good with cameos. Loved seeing Andy Richter and Jeff Garlin. Cool to see them bring Teamocil back.

It was just an awesome episode for my fav character GOB. Loved hearing him tell Sitwell to "screw off."

Ele...

Comment

Great episode last night.

Comment

Arrested Development

"You look surprised."

"Oh...I must have put it on too high."

Classic...
                :hat

Comment

I really disliked garlin's character. That's not what I want to see him doing.

Personal taste. 8o

Comment

Along with Full Frontal, this is the second time he's played a film exec who kinda might be Harvey Weinstein.

Comment

Working...
                    X