No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadwood

So when does the new season start?

I read this weekend that it starts in January and season 2 of Carnivale starts in March. The 5th and last season of 6 Feet Under will also be sometime next year (I'm guessing September-ish).

Comment

Does that mean we have to wait until 2006 for more Sopranos and Curb?

Comment

Curb starts shooting in January. Sopranos won't air until March 2006. I suppose the fact that Sopranos and now Six Feet Under are ending is good news for The Wire. Hopefully, HBO will keep it around to fill the gap.

I also heard this is likely to be the last season of Curb.

Ele...

Comment

I thought Carnivale started in January and Deadwood was in the Spring?

Comment

Deadwood first. Just read that somewhere and was surprised as well.

Ele...

Comment

Just read that somewhere and was surprised as well.
              Do you know where you read that? Starting Dec. 6th, HBO OnDemand will feature a recap of Season 1 and a trailer for Season 2 of Carnivale. That and the fact that HBO2 has been reairing the first season on Saturdays points to Carnivale returning before Deadwood.

Comment

I'm glad you brought this thread up again...I actually read in Variety a couple weeks ago that Carnivale is coming up in January I believe and Deadwood in June. That made much more sense to me. I'm sure they'll rerun Deadwood season 1 while doing Carnivale season 2.

If I'm guessing correctly...we'll see Entourage in March or May (they're filming right now) along with Deadwood. Six Feet Under is definitely a September show. I imagine they'll hold Curb off until then also (it starts shooting in January).

Ele...

Comment

Wasn't season 1 of Deadwood running through winter of last year? And now they're gonna change it to summer?

I don't wanna wait that long...

Comment

Deadwood started sometime in March.

Comment

Just saw a commercial on HBO that Deadwood Season 2 premieres January 9th.

Comment

Doesn't suprise me about Deadwood coming first. The superior writing helped over the stylised lack luster writing of Carnivale...

Comment

Deadwood is NOT starting this January. The second season of Carnivale starts on January 9th, 2005. It's been confirmed on the HBO website and in print ads.

Comment

CORRECTION:
                            I meant Carnivale Season 2 starts January 9th.

Comment

Don't tease me like that! >:

Comment

Working...
                              X