Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Files Episode

Any X Files fans out there? I'm trying to track down an episode featuring dueling psychics. That's all I know about it. I never saw it. Don't know which season, etc. If anyone knows what I'm referring to, do you also know if it is available on DVD or similar?

Thanks.

hmmm - I'm getting a name - Peter Boyle - and...wait...a link

www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-61/epid-543/

I amaze myself. That's your espisode right?

It's one of my favorites.

Comment

I'm impressed with your powers, jimjim. This is a promising lead. Now all I have to do is figure out how to see this episode to confirm that it's the one I'm looking for. Thanks!

Comment

That was a great one. I think Boyle won an Emmy for that one. Or was nominated.

He was great, anyhow. He's often the best part of whatever he's in. (Witness Young Frankenstein and most episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond.) Hell, he ruled the little bit of screen time he had in Malcolm X.

Comment

He did win the Emmy.

Comment

Actually I believe the episode you're looking for is from season 3. It's called "Syzygy" and here is the synopsis from TV Tome:

A rare planetary alignment causes strange behaviour in the residents of a small town but particularly in two teenage girls who were born at the exact same moment on that particular date.

The episode is fairly tongue in cheek but also pretty dang violent from what I seem to remember -- kind of "Heathers" meets "Scanners."

Comment

Thanks for this, dgrunert. I'll check this episode out, too.

Comment

Working...
              X