Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about Chloe being one of their best inventions, but (Chloe) Allison Mack's boobs are some of God's best inventions.

Comment

That's a whole lotta space clouds.
      You think the black kryptonite could have passed through yet another space cloud? :lol

Man, I thought I knew quite a bit about Superman, but I had no idea there were so MANY variations of kryptonite.

Idea for the show, though - bring Doomsday on to the show, and let's get the real party started! :evil

Comment

Another explanation from another "geek" I found online...

In the known Superman universe, there are 5 types of Kryptonite: green, red, blue, gold and white. White K affects Kryptonian plants only.

Assuming black as the summation of all colors, Black K must be a combination of the Green K, Red K, Blue K and Gold K...the only four types available.

A split, using all four types of Kryptonite has happened before, told in Superman #162 (volume 1) back in 1963. Superman used the combination of all 4 types of kryptonite that affect kryptonian non-plant life to split himself into 2! He split into Superman Red and Superman Blue.

read it here! superman.ws/tales2/redblue/

The VERY first time Superman split into two personas it was due to expose of Red K. In this instance there was a 'good' Superman and an 'evil' Superman...this was a simple "erratic result", the normal effect of Red K.

--Kenn

www.kennhoekstra.com

Comment

There was that sh!t in Superman 3, too. It was greenish, but still had the effects of the red.

Comment

Just for the heck of it:

http://superman.ws/tales2/redblue/cover.jpg

vs.

http://www.geocities.com/area51/shire/2545/2supes.gif

Comment

Working...
            X