Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That '70s Show

What's up with That '70s Show? One of the worst TV shows in history. And dig that redhead. That's a MAN baby! :lol

Horseshit. Your post, that is.

That 70s Show is quite easily one of the top sitcoms to come out of the States in the past decade. Each and every character is bang-on, their idiosyncrasies down to a T, and the one-liners straight out the top drawer. Television comedy-writing (and acting) at its best.

Bravo!

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning ? -- G W Bush, Florence, South Carolina

Comment

Good show. Memorable characters, dynamic and well written stories. One of the few sitcoms that had me cracking up with the laugh track. I was fortunate to cop S1 DVD brand new for 20 bucks.

And like most series I've come to love, it hooked me in syndication.

Comment

One of the best shows on TV. Sad it's ending this season.

Comment

Last night's episode was GENIUS! Love Topher's roller disco outfit. :rollin

Anyone catch the end credits to see who played Danny Masterson's half-sister? Damn, she was hot. :hat

Comment

that 70s show

why doesn't the show regroup and continue as "that '80s show"...

Comment

Re: that 70s show

Because they already did "That 80s Show" and it tanked like an M1 Abrams.

Comment

that 70s shopw

YEs....but it was not that cast of characters whom we've grown to know and love. I have a Fez poster on my wall

Comment

Re: that 70s shopw

In a way, they're already doing That 80s Show, since the gang saw "Star Wars" like five years ago. There's no way they're still in the 1970s!

Comment

Working...
                  X