Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Race

I think I recognised that obnoxious hag Alison from last year's Big Brother on the trailer for the new Amazing Race.
    Why, why why?

I'm not familiar with said Hag, since I don't watch BB. But I AM very anxiously awaiting the Amazing Race.

Edited to add: as for the inclusion of Hag Lady? The DRAMA, Jammy, the drama.

Comment

Forget the hag from Big Brother, they threw in a midget! :hat

Comment

is that about white people?

Comment

sorry. huge zack galifianakis fan. he needs a tv show again.

Comment

Hope the midget and her cousin win it all...

Comment

I agree. I hope that they win. Everybody else tramples over them, so I'm rooting for the little guy. No pun intended.

Comment

amazin race

Darn! The midget is gone! Guess I'm for the bubbly bowlin Moms now...as long as Colin or Brandon doesn't win and their cutesy partners..

Comment

Re: amazin race

Frankly, I'm glad the (nauseating PC alert) little person is gone. Although I applaud her spirit, she was otherwise no better than the rest, she clearly expected preferential treatment and exploited that fact (totally understandable, but by no means commendable), and her cousin was a whiny beatch.

Ya gotta dig the cutesy partners. Though Brandon and his cutesy partner have the good Lord on their side, all previous God Squads on this show have crashed and burned. I go with Kip and partner. He has a good attitude and seems to have a genuinely good time. I like Colin because his competitiveness puts the show on edge = conflict = drama.

Good show.

Comment

Amazin Race

Funny/scary to see Brandon getting "takin" for the big bucks on the bus trip...$100? The other bus charged..I think it was $3 each...

Comment

Oh, that sucks!

Man, I missed the show because I was watching the Olympics. The midget is gone? That sucks! I was rooting for her. And they were doing so well too.

I agree that she does use her handicap to her advantage, but can we really blame her? I mean, I'm sure she'd rather be "normal."

Anyway, the other teams were gaining on her anyway. Not fair!

Comment

Re: amazin race

Anyone notice the similarity between Colin and Nate from Six Feet Under?
                        I'm so glad the midget and her cousin have gone. If I had to hear 'Charla, hurry up' one more time.....

Comment

Amazin Race

Is Colin just a wee bit unstable?>:

Comment

Re: Amazin Race

Wow. Is Colin a supreme, unadulterated a$$hole? And has he got Christie in a mindfvck or what? Christie: "I was wrong to make you mad". Puhleeese! I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so freakin spineless. They're meant for each other. Almost made me sick = good drama .

Comment

Hopefully Colin n Christie will come in last tonight...just hope they don't win it all..it sucked they won the trip last round after Colin's "Ugly American" scene...>:

Comment

Working...
                              X