• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars Finale!!!! *spoilers*

I called it!

I called who killed Lily before the ep!

Still a brilliant ep though!

Spoilers in inviso-text below:

I knew that it was Logan's dad as soon as they showed the scene last week of the guest house and Veronica found the camera equipment. No way it was Logan's, which meant it was probably used by his dad to document his affairs. When you add the rage demonstrated on the boyfriend of Trina, all the clues pointed to him.

AND YAY! No incest!
    "I dub thee: Sir Non Sequitur." - sc111

I didn't, it was a total surprise to me, but it was one of those surprises where you go, "Oh wow, this fits."

Whoa, there really are spoilers in inviso-text. I could've sworn that was a joke.

Following jkk's lead:

Yeah, I didn't really think Logan was up to no good with those cameras last week, although I did think he might know they were there.

And who did she open the door to? Who? Who? Way to make sure people tune in next season... Would've been really funny if the finale ended that way and there wasn't a next season.
    "Your intuition knows what to write, so get out of the way.-
    ― Ray Bradbury

Comment

Great great episode. Action-packed. Loved it.

Did I notice correctly that the episode was so jam-packed with goodness that there was not even a title sequence this week??

Comment

I am so glad that finally got solved!

*spoilers*

Poor Logan. Dad's a killer; Mom committed suicide (I'm still not convinced, no
        body was found). I called the wrong father as the killer. Boy, the Cain's
        sure were quick to sell out their son as the guilty party. Talk about a vote
        of confidence there.

Talk about violent death for Lily. Dang! I knew she was smacked in the head,
        but it was another thing actually seeing her get smacked in the head.

I'm glad Veronica didn't get rape and didn't sleep with her brother. There is
        a God.

Charli

Comment

Well, the Kanes are still rotten, even if they're not murderers. Look how they...

*spoilers*

...tried to disinherit Veronica in this ep (btw, I'm glad Keith is her dad). And everything else they've done throughout the show.

Yeah, Joe, no title sequence.

― Ray Bradbury

Comment

Spoilers:

I didn't think this was a very good ep. It was like a rehash of every bad horror movie out there.

However, I'm a little afraid with the lack of closure on Logan, that he might be next season's murder case. He might be the one who showed up at the door, however, I don't think Weevil and co would have let him off that easy. So, Veronica opening the door and saying "I was hoping it was you." instead of "Oh my god, what happened?" Makes me think it was either her friend or Duncan.
            "Boobsie is Tassle. Exotic dancer, exotic private investigator. Icy Stoli cranberry gives her the superhuman ability to project her voice to deadly decibel levels." -- StrayGatsby

Comment

So, now that the murder's solved, hopefully that was the last VM episode?

Comment

My thoughts on dclary and dclary's hopes below in invisotext:
                "I dub thee: Sir Non Sequitur." - sc111

Comment

Clary, it was...

...until next season!

― Ray Bradbury

Comment

Drat! At least we have the summer!

Comment

Working...