X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hassan_Chop
    replied
    Re: NCIS Season Finale...

As much as like Kate, she was the weakest link.

I mean for an ex-Secret Service assigned to presidential detail she sure was trusting and affable.

I mean how many time did she took the side of the guilty wife or trusted a woman that was talking about bombs on Navy ships?

Leave a comment:

• RKBentley
    replied

Yes, thanks for headups. Least we know now.

Leave a comment:

• Hassan_Chop
    replied

Hey thanks for the 911 BFT!!!

Leave a comment:

• BigFatTire
    replied

N.C.I.S. (CBS) - The death of Sasha Alexander's character in the show's season finale has not surprisingly lead to a search for a new female lead on the drama series. Executive producer Donald Bellisario told USA Today that he's looking for a foreign-born actress for the still unannounced character. As for why Alexander exited the series, Bellisario said she decided she didn't want to stay for what will likely be a run of many seasons, adding: "She worked like a trouper to the very end."
    Source: The Futon Critic

Leave a comment:

• Hassan_Chop
    replied

Well shoot, guess weâ€TMd have to wait till the next fall to find out partner.

Leave a comment:

• RKBentley
    replied

Originally posted by Hassan_Chop
    Yes the show is hit or miss, but what makes it for me is Gibbs I love the character.

Killing Kate makes absolute no sense to me even though I was expecting it with all the dreams and stuff. They tried too hard to throw you off the real trail by talking about Tony and Gibbs. The only thing I can think of is she wanted off the show or something.
    I've looked around google and tvtome and haven't found anything about her wanting out. Wierd.

And IMDB didn't have her lined up for anything kinda odd to want out but not have something to fall into...

...unless once she got shot the first time she still unconscious and having a dream she was shot which is odd....

Leave a comment:

• Hassan_Chop
    replied

Yes the show is hit or miss, but what makes it for me is Gibbs I love the character.

Killing Kate makes absolute no sense to me even though I was expecting it with all the dreams and stuff. They tried too hard to throw you off the real trail by talking about Tony and Gibbs. The only thing I can think of is she wanted off the show or something.

Leave a comment:

• RKBentley
    replied

I found that this show is hit or miss something. The banter between the three was a nice, seeing some aspects of their personal lives was what made it a better than the other CSI shows. And Donald B can almost do no wrong, in my mind.

But, last nights episode. It didn't feel like a Season Finale. I mean why kill her off in the first place? She was even the target, right? It just seemed tacked on after she got hit the first time, but had the vest on.

Anyone know why she left? The show seemed to be garnering ratings.

Leave a comment:

• imgbfh
    replied

It occured to me that perhaps she will be back. If you remember this episode, two main characters had dreams depicting the deaths of other main characters. So maybe they're using the old Bobby/Pam Ewing trick of Kate's death just being another dream. Or not.
    ME

Leave a comment:

• jkk808
    replied

Just another sign of the lameness of the show.

NEVER cap the hot girl.

Leave a comment:

• Hassan_Chop
    replied

Itâ€TMs coming back. It is on the CBS schedule for the fall.

Maybe she wanted off the show. I mean why not cap Ducky or his assistant or some- freaking-body else.

Leave a comment:

• EricCartman
    replied

Somebody PLEASE tell me this show is coming back!!!!!
    Can't believe the ending. Show dynamic is going to change and I loved the way it was working.

Leave a comment:

• Hassan_Chop
    replied

Dude WTF was that? Why is she leaving the show?
    Last edited by Hassan_Chop; 05-24-2005, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RKBentley
    started a topic NCIS Season Finale...

NCIS Season Finale...

Dunno if anyone else watches NCIS, thought tonights episode was good. Surprised at the ending.
Working...
X