Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow Out

I thought this show deserved its own thread.

Jonathan "don't ever address me like that in my salorrrrrrrn, man" Antin surely wins the 'gayest straight man ever' award.

He doesn't so much blur the line, as moisturize it, dress it in a pink shirt, and trot it out in West Hollywood.

A good show when there's nothing else to watch.
    ENNIS spits in the palm of his hand, puts it on himself.

Re: Blow Out

Dude, I'm so hooked on this show.

I was watching West Wing on Bravo one night, and afterwards they had a Blow Out Season One marathon (about a week before the new season started). I'd never seen it before, and nothing else was on at 2 in the morning, so I watched.

Totally hooked.

Yes, he IS the gayest straight man ever. Next to Haskins.

After seeing every episode so far, I find myself walking around saying, "Dude" and "Bro" and "Man" and "Babe" without restraint.

"Hey man, I'm just a guy who's about great hair."

"I saw her and I was like, Dude, bro, I mean, man are you kidding me?"

"Dude, that's totally 'Babe hair!'"

"Look at you. You're totally a babe with this hair."

"Dude. Bro. Man. Babe."

I love it when he cries everytime he talks about "Jonathan Product." I mean, this guy is seriously crying when he talks about pomade...oh, I'm sorry...I mean, "Dirt."

And, the manager of his West Hollywood salon, Rosie, is totally freaking hot! I'm in lust with her.

I wanna make a trip out to L.A. one day just to drop her my digits.

However, I don't wanna have to walk through West Hollywood. Jkk may try to pick me up if he sees me while he's making his rounds.
    "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

JOHNATHAN
      I'm all about hair
      (beat)
      man.

Chinaboxer

Comment

I hate this metro guy so much. He's everything about LA that I despise (and I grew up here). But he makes me watch his damn show.

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Comment

I love it when he cries everytime he talks about "Jonathan Product." I mean, this guy is seriously crying when he talks about pomade...oh, I'm sorry...I mean, "Dirt."

But it's what he's about. It's his whole life. It's his name on the product, not yours, bro. Okay. He didn't go to Baltimore for two freaking days for nothing, man. And if he needs to cry about it to his shrink, then I'm cool with that. It's what he needs to be doing right now. And to be honest, I don't think he'd have it any other way. (dramatic pause) It's his Salorrrrrrn, man, okay. His. Not yours.

Comment

The segment on "Da Ali G" show with this dude was so awesome.

"Bruno" got him talking about how "all the good people" in history had long hair - Jesus, Moses, Ghandi(!) - and all the bad people like Hitler had short hair.

Antin totally went for it.

"I think about, bro. I really do, man. I can't believe you asked that question, because I think about it all the time and no reporters ever ask questions like that..." etc.
            They cursed us forever, making us prefer dreams to lives.

Comment

C'mon, where's the effing LOVE?!

Comment

Working...
              X