No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princes of Malibu

You have got to be kidding me!

If my kids acted like that, they would be out on their a$$es, no money, no anything. It's absurd! I'm just a couple years older than the stepsons, and I think they're a couple of sh!ts.

The kids and co. (plus the mom) decided to have a car wash, destroying the lawn, after Foster tells them that they have to figure out how to make money to contribute to the household (after the parents came home to another party-trashed house). When that little tramp hosed David Foster down after he couldn't even get up his own driveway, and he just walked away, I couldn't believe it! And then when he drove away, all of the kids chucked their sponges at his car!

Okay, David Foster needs to lay down the friggin' law, because this is just absurd. I couldn't watch him get walked all over every week.

I want his stepsons to hurt now. David, make 'em hurt.

"We're all immigrants now, man."
    - Zia (Patrick Fugit), "Wristcutters: A Love Story"

Re: Princes of Malibu

I want his stepsons to hurt now. David, make 'em hurt.
    and that is why you will watch again and again and again. That the wife was working with her sons against her husband speaks of a lot of passive aggresion. Not good for a marriage.

5 bucks says they're divorced after the show is over.

Comment

The entire show makes no sense, because the "loser sons" sold the show to the network. The whole "no money" thing is down the drain because they do have money coming in or will be coming in very shortly from the actual show that is being filmed.

The whole premise falls apart right there and it's all moot. Moot. Moot.
      "Entertaining the world is a full time, up at dawn, never ending siege, the likes of which you will never fully understand."
      Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

Yeah those sons need their asses kicked. Good grief. But the mom is the problem.

One thing didn't ring true so I wonder how much of a fake it is. The parents came home a day early, unbeknownst to the sons, yet the mom wanted to her sons to let them know they landed safely. Bullshot?
        Screenwriting is like stripping. You don't just dump your clothes on the floor. You tease as you go. And then you get screwed in a back room for money. - Craig Mazin

Comment

Working...
        X