Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Melrose Place" 2009 Pilot?

I haven't seen it yet. I do have a crapload of others for this fall, though.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Re: "Melrose Place" 2009 Pilot?

Originally posted by 12916studios View Post
    I haven't seen it yet. I do have a crapload of others for this fall, though.
    Would you have anything for Broken Trail, the AMC miniseries?

Or a sample of any series bible, including Breaking Bad or The Sopranos?

Thanks!

Comment

I have a handful of Bibles. Got one for The Wire, Freaks & Geeks, and The Dead Zone. I know that there are 4 different Bibles for The Dead Zone out there. I'll go snag them too, if you want.

I can contact a friend of mine about Broken Trail. He might have it.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

Originally posted by 12916studios View Post
        I have a handful of Bibles. Got one for The Wire, Freaks & Geeks, and The Dead Zone. I know that there are 4 different Bibles for The Dead Zone out there. I'll go snag them too, if you want.

I can contact a friend of mine about Broken Trail. He might have it.

Would really appreciate that. And thank you for the link! I know it's a longshot, but I'm hoping to pitch a miniseries or series to a basic cable station and I want to make sure I understand the way things work. And it's a good exercise for me to create a series Bible, too.

Comment

I don't understand why they are making this, can't they think of anything new?
          Representing South Korea's only Talent Agency: http://www.crikorea.com

Comment

Working...
          X