• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Have you read "Balls Out" by Robotard 8000

Originally posted by ATB View Post
    Google "ejaculating dildo."

Seriously.
    A must-have on every Christmas list this year.
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

Comment

When agricultural robots sleep, do they dream of sodomizing electric sheep?

Just wondering

Mark

Hey! You might do it in your house, but in this house we don't lick our butts. -- Mother Teresa

Comment

The Robotard owns a silicone inflatable black sheep touted for its "Battery-operated, self-lubricating, heated vagina."
        My understanding is that even BDZ, with his depraved standard, thinks that goes too far, but that TT is out of control -- and now fisting it nightly. That information could obviously be exaggerated. But I fear it isn't.
        The good thing about sheep, of course, is that they can turn around and kiss you, although I can only speak for live animals, not inflatable ones. But technology is constantly making giant strides.

Comment

Most people are unaware that the Robotard8000 single handedly saved the New Zealand wool industry in 1937 by impregnated over 50,000 sheep. Including males.

Hey! You might do it in your house, but in this house we don't lick our butts. -- Mother Teresa

Comment

Doesn't surprise me at all, Mark. Ironically, these people are depraved beyond the capability of mere language to express. God help us all if they actually start cranking a living out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Somers View Post
              Most people are unaware that the Robotard8000 single handedly saved the New Zealand wool industry in 1937 by impregnated over 50,000 sheep. Including males.
              Why are odd numbers always so much funnier than even numbers?

Comment

I also got pregnant reading this script and I am neither a woman nor a sheep.

Comment

Rhodi: Now you're doomed to writing real-life zombie scripts, from an "insider" perspective. If it's any consolation, they got to me, too. I stay indoors most of the time now, with a giant barf bag strapped to my neck and strange vapors oozing out of my pores. I wish I'd never met those maniacs.

Comment

I love that there is an ad for Full Sail University's online Creative Writing degree program when I click on this thread.

Comment

We're hopefully in the home stretch of a new script. Much different from Balls Out. Much more traditional. It was hard resisting the urge to impose all the sh!t we loved about that last script on this new one, but it would have been wrong to do.

We want all the cute girls to know we do this for them.

Comment

I, for one, appreciate all your efforts.
                        Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

Originally posted by BattleDolphinZero View Post
                          We're hopefully in the home stretch of a new script. Much different from Balls Out. Much more traditional. It was hard resisting the urge to impose all the sh!t we loved about that last script on this new one, but it would have been wrong to do.

We want all the cute girls to know we do this for them.
                          lol
                          twitter.com/mbotti

Comment

BDZ: What about imposing yourselves on the cute girls? Are you still doing that? And do you have legal representation in place, just in case they don't recognize your genius and overreact?
                            On the other hand, I also assume you've upgraded your Taser guns, so I guess that's not really an issue. By the time they regain consciousness, they won't remember what happened anyway.
                            Good luck!
                            Last edited by jtwg50; 08-08-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

When's the next pud cast, and will it be in English?

Thank you.

Comment

"Let he, who is without shins, cast the next pud." -- Lickallofus 24:7

Comment

Working...
                                X