Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Days of the Condor Script

Just read this in preparation for a script I'm writing. Good story (obviously) but the script is really great IMHO. The writers so many times manage to fake you out of your skin. They'll throw something in like a BANG! and you're waiting for a gunman - then it's the radiator starting up. Over and over they do it and it's wonderful. Plus it's just a really quick jolt style of writing. Very much the essentials. I recommend reading it if you haven't. It's available online if you just do a search for it.

Re: Three Days of the Condor Script

Three Days of the Condor is one of my favs as you can tell below.

According to Faye's autobiography, the credit for making the script so dynamic belonged to Rayfiel and Pollack. Lorenzo designed the framework, but David spiced up the dialogue and fleshed out the relationship between Joe and Kathy.
    "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
    - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

Such a good movie. One of my favorite openings of all time.

Comment

SPOILER
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        V

Yeah. Somehow I wanted Tina Chen to live though. Felt bad when she had to die.
        "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
        - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

Working...
        X