Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe House

I enjoyed this script. Denzel would be an awesome bad guy.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/07/denz...se/#more-52294

Re: Safe House

Originally posted by LeadSolo View Post
    I enjoyed this script. Denzel would be an awesome bad guy.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/07/denz...se/#more-52294
    Interesting casting but I wasn't that wowed by the script, it was a good read, but lacked any real depth or decent twist(s) -- it was also painfully similar to Bourne, so much so at times I thought it was a prequel

Comment

The script was good, but you know what was better? Karl Mueller's SAFE HOUSE. Loved that script.
      Turner, Joseph. No middle initial.

I'm doing a survey. Do you believe the Condor is really an endangered species?

Comment

What was Mueller's safehouse all about then?
        It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

Mueller's script is in the vein of THE FUGITIVE and THE BOURNE IDENTITY. LIMAMA has it in her MediaFire account. Jules, you should read it. Great script.
          Turner, Joseph. No middle initial.

I'm doing a survey. Do you believe the Condor is really an endangered species?

Comment

Thought this script was purely B-movie territory. Was done well, but there really wasn't much here. Half surprised this is getting made.

The lead was also really boring. His major character arch was proving he was man enough for the job. How utterly banal.

Comment

I will, I loved Shelter. Might see if I can find some more from him too.
              It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

The script was a fun mix of Three Days of the Condor meets The Gauntlet, but it could be punched up. I'm guessing Denzel is going to play the guy the hero has to transport? Lots of scope to up the mind games there from the original script. I see Chris Pine was linked with the lead, but hasn't he just signed on as Jack Ryan?
                @MacBullitt

Comment

Working...
                X