Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Script for everyone

All this talk about the lawsuit and script trading has made me really think twice about my screenwriting career pursuit.

I'm leaning toward trying to create a market of people who like to read screenplays and then trying to sell them digitally.

I'm probably going to slide into writing short novels for 7th to 8th graders and children books, as well as still writing screenplays. If someone reads what I've written and wants to turn it into a film, great.

I may never get the paydays I should have but I suppose making some money will be better than making no money at all. I know mentally I'll be better off.

To get the ball rolling, I'm offering up some screenplays for free. In the other thread, the guy said he just loved reading screenplays. Well, here you go.

Don't worry, it's my script and you can give it to anyone.

Anyone, send me a PM if you want to read ROTTEN and I'll send you a PDF.

You guys will love it. It's about two filmmakers who's second film gets killed by the critics before it even comes out. Instead of trying to make another film, they decide to start a website rating movies.

The character Mark Carter was written for Brandon and at the time I told him "if you get Adam Sandler to read this, we're going to sell it and get it made."

My real hope is that everybody here can continue to write, sell what they write to the public directly, and at least make some money.

How many yachts can you really water ski behind anyway?

Jeff Shurtleff
    "Some men see things the way they are and say why? I see things that never were and say, why not?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...4669871&v=info

Re: Free Script for everyone

Not to many people interested?

The offer is open to read CURES as well.

One hundred years from now when I'm watching a sunset I'm gonna say...

"Thats a shame."

Jeff Shurtleff
    Last edited by Jeff_Shurtleff; 01-28-2011, 06:55 PM.
    "Some men see things the way they are and say why? I see things that never were and say, why not?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...4669871&v=info

Comment

Working...
    X