Which 2011 pilot scripts are supposed to be good?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 2011 pilot scripts are supposed to be good?

I'm wondering what everyone's heard about which pilot scripts are good?

I've heard Brave New World is good. I'm curious about Person Of Interest (JJ Abrams producing). I'm also curious about Grimm and 17th Precinct which sound like similar concepts.

Re: Which 2011 pilot scripts are supposed to be good?

GRIMM's a good script and will make for a solid show, IMO. I also recently read POE, and although the script wasn't perfect (and kinda close to the Sherlock Holmes movie in terms of setting, style, and characters), I think the show will be pretty damn enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by WriterGrrl View Post
      GRIMM's a good script and will make for a solid show, IMO. I also recently read POE, and although the script wasn't perfect (and kinda close to the Sherlock Holmes movie in terms of setting, style, and characters), I think the show will be pretty damn enjoyable.

Thanks for the info. The River sounds interesting too -- about an explorer going missing on the Amazon, although it sounds like one of those pilots that doesn't get picked up because it's too expensive.

Comment

It is definitely NOT "Wonder Woman" by David E. Kelly.
        Twitter: @WriterLe

Comment

I've heard really good things about R.E.M.

Though I guess that's not surprising, given who wrote it.

Comment

Originally posted by songkran View Post
            I'm wondering what everyone's heard about which pilot scripts are good?

I've heard Brave New World is good. I'm curious about Person Of Interest (JJ Abrams producing). I'm also curious about Grimm and 17th Precinct which sound like similar concepts.
            I just read GRIMM and 17th PRECINCT. Both very good. I also just read latest production drafts for TERRA NOVA (parts 1 & 2 of the pilot), which were solid.
            Twitter: @WriterLe

Comment

Working...
            X