Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please...

I asked for a certain script yesterday (don't want to mention it again, because this might probably the cause why the thread has been moved elsewhere).
    I understand this, but please tell me, if the thread has been moved or deleted. I needed google search to find it again, and then I was told, I have not sufficient privileges to open it. I'm sorry if I did something forbidden in this board. It was just a complete harmless question. Okay?

Re: Please...

This is not a script sharing site. Simply put. Any post requesting scripts will be deleted.

Thanks.
    sigpic

Website
    Tweets
    Book

Comment

Originally posted by nic.h View Post
      This is not a script sharing site. Simply put. Any post requesting scripts will be deleted.

Thanks.
      It seems that the best script-sharing site these days, is SAVE THE CAT's Hall of Records page.

http://savethecat.informe.com/hall-of-records-df27.html
      ComphNumb

"I've been to Sugartown, and I shook that sugar down..."

Comment

okay thats fine A little message would've spared you my stupid question. So, away with the topic! Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by nic.h View Post

Thanks.
          time to make a specific sticky (not in the guidelines) for all the uninformed.

Comment

Originally posted by NikeeGoddess View Post
            bump b/c "i am number 4"

Comment

Originally posted by NikeeGoddess View Post
              +1. Unless the moderators have nothing better to do than close threads and give the same explanation over and over and over...

Comment

Here you go: http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/...ad.php?t=62569

Considering how many writers here can't seem to read our various guidelines I don't know how much it will help but let's see what happens. Here's hoping for the best so we don't hear any more about this.
                Will
                Done Deal Pro
                www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Working...
                X