Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zak Penn's Avengers Script

How do you know TLD has changed that much, is it the word, or have you read it? I really dug that script, am very curious to see it's current state. I believe it's now called Dust to Dust, after being called Out of The Furnace for a while.
    It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
      How do you know TLD has changed that much, is it the word, or have you read it? I really dug that script, am very curious to see it's current state. I believe it's now called Dust to Dust, after being called Out of The Furnace for a while.
      They BUTCHERED Ingelsby's script to the point I don't even know why they used it as a draft. It's set in present day with characters watching SportCenter. It is a COMPLETE different movie. And I mean COMPLETE. There is nothing left of his story, which is horrifying.
      Introduce a little anarchy.

Comment

Just out of interest, has anyone here actually read The Avengers script? Pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningWorld View Post
          They BUTCHERED Ingelsby's script to the point I don't even know why they used it as a draft. It's set in present day with characters watching SportCenter. It is a COMPLETE different movie. And I mean COMPLETE. There is nothing left of his story, which is horrifying.
          It sounds like you've seen the film?
          It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
            It sounds like you've seen the film?
            Just thoroughly pissed off at the draft by Scott Cooper that I read. Low Dweller had a unique tone, setting and atmosphere. Out of the furnace was mediocrity.
            Introduce a little anarchy.

Comment

Working...
            X