Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, do not ask for ...

I know we have a "sticky" message for this, but I also suspect that most people do not read stickies.

Please, no threads asking where you can find a copyrighted script (and they are all copyrighted). Naturally, I am not talking about asking to read a fellow board member's work, if you are asking that board member.

But please do not ask where you can find a free copy of the script for Olympus Has Fallen or The Croods or some other film to which a studio owns all rights. We do not want anybody to think that we are in any way facilitating copyright violation.

I am mentioning this because it seems that every week or so we have somebody post a request for a particular script. It just is not legal, folks, so kindly cooperate on this issue.
    Last edited by ComicBent; 04-04-2013, 11:55 AM. Reason: Clarity.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Re: Please, no script requests

Just bumping this ... because we have had a couple of new members in the last few days who joined the board and immediately violated the rule about requesting scripts.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Comment

Re: Please, do not ask for ...

Just bumping this again, because we continue to see requests posted for scripts.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't know. I don't read anything unless it's written next to a skull with two bones crossing it. It's a bad habbit, I know. I should have read the rules.

Comment

I know. We understand. But we have to keep reminding people.

Comment

Working...
          X