X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ComicBent
    replied
    Re: Please, do not ask for ...

I know. We understand. But we have to keep reminding people.

Leave a comment:

• The X-Writer
    replied

Sorry, I didn't know. I don't read anything unless it's written next to a skull with two bones crossing it. It's a bad habbit, I know. I should have read the rules.

Leave a comment:

• ComicBent
    replied

Just bumping this again, because we continue to see requests posted for scripts.

Leave a comment:

• ComicBent
    replied
    Re: Please, no script requests

Just bumping this ... because we have had a couple of new members in the last few days who joined the board and immediately violated the rule about requesting scripts.

Leave a comment:

• ComicBent
    started a topic Please, do not ask for ...

Please, do not ask for ...

I know we have a "sticky" message for this, but I also suspect that most people do not read stickies.

Please, no threads asking where you can find a copyrighted script (and they are all copyrighted). Naturally, I am not talking about asking to read a fellow board member's work, if you are asking that board member.

But please do not ask where you can find a free copy of the script for Olympus Has Fallen or The Croods or some other film to which a studio owns all rights. We do not want anybody to think that we are in any way facilitating copyright violation.

I am mentioning this because it seems that every week or so we have somebody post a request for a particular script. It just is not legal, folks, so kindly cooperate on this issue.
    Last edited by ComicBent; 04-04-2013, 10:55 AM. Reason: Clarity.
Working...
X