Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Buying Sites

I know of Script City and Script Shark but might there be others with more reasonable prices? AUTO FOCUS, written by Michael Gerbosi is not available free online.

Thx
    "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
    - Screenwriting Friend

Re: Script Buying Sites

Odd that script traders and sharers are pursued by the powers that be, while these sites keep going at it for so many years, since they make an actual profit out of it.

Comment

That's why: they keep scripts valuable. Studios go after people who make the property worthless.

- Bill
      Free Script Tips:
      http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

Plus, sites like these sell scripts AFTER the movie comes out. Many people who were sharing scripts for free did so BEFORE movies came out and had chance to make their money.

Comment

Honestly, it makes me angry as hell that sites charge money for scripts when they don't own the rights. That couldn't be a much more blatant violation of copyright. Absolutely insane. If I had the script, I'd happily send it to the OP just to spite them.
          QUESTICLES -- It's about balls on a mission.

Comment

Working...
          X