Who knows where to find the Kill Bill script?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows where to find the Kill Bill script?

I know that there is no way to find it on the internet (besides Ebay, but I don't feel like spending 60 bucks on from 202 to 222 pieces of paper.) It's impossible. Everyone that I ask everywhere else on the internet says, "Yeah, I have it. I loved it. I can't let go of it, though, so I can't quite sell it to ya. Besides... be patient.... you'll read it." It's starting to piss me off. Others on the web will say, "I have it, but since it's considered highly illegal, I am not able to sell it to you at this time." Anyone that either knows where to find the script, or if you want to sell it, they can either post here... or email at [email protected].

Thanks for your time.

Alex

i would like this too.

hook a brotha up.

Comment

Wow... I just did a Google search for "Kill Bill" and found a webpage titled:

How long would it take to kill Bill Gates with an axe?

FYI: The answer is apparently: "100 days" (Following D&D rules where money is an indication of experience. Don't ask.)

Comment

I just read the entire page on killing Bill Gates with an axe...Funny, funny stuff.

Comment

***fine Fwuff, make me feel bad***********

Comment

that's it. dangle the carrot infront of the newb and then yank it away...

so cruel, CRASH, so cruel...

Comment

www.baader-kirchofer.net/tarantino/movie/killbill/killbillscript.htm

I think this is only a few excerpts of the script, tho. But heeeh ya are.

Comment

The whole thing is up on the net. An unspecified draft, but it's the whole thing. The format has been totally screwed up in the page to net translation, though.

www.simplyscripts.com/movie.html

Wizdoc

Comment

If you're still looking for BILL, an AICN talkbacker listed this site:

come.to/killbill and then click "script."

The poster said other online versions had formatting problems, as you noted.

This talkback was attached to an article on Harry's trip to China:
                  www.aint-it-cool-news.com...i?id=13055

Such a shame Warren Beatty didn't take the role of Bill. Would've been a toss back to his old (good) days...

Comment

There's no way Warren Beatty could have handled the physical nature of the role.

Comment

I'll take your word for it, since I couldn't get past page 50.

And, sadly, page 50 wasn't even halfway...

Comment

Just to toss my worthless two pennies on the table, Script-O-Rama has an unspecified draft posted, too. Probably the same one as at the other sites, but just in case:

www.script-o-rama.com

Comment

Article in yesterday's New York Times about KILL BILL and Tarantino:

"Return of a Violence Auteur"
                          www.nytimes.com/2002/08/2...6BILL.html

(Requires registration, but registration is free.)

Comment

If you want the whole thing (draft version), I email me at:

"[email protected]"

Comment

www.bol.ucla.edu/~alexward/script.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X