Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds are Forever

Anyone know where I can find a copy of this script to read? TIA.

In this day and age ... most of the scripts are so sh**ty and stupid and superficial. -- Melanie Griffith

Re: Diamonds are Forever

Go to Hollywood Book City search under Letter D. They have copies for sale.

http://www.hollywoodbookcity.com/cgi...7Z5E4AmZCHK5ug
    Faster would be better! ~ Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

thank you!

In this day and age ... most of the scripts are so sh**ty and stupid and superficial. -- Melanie Griffith

Comment

Originally posted by Dennisss
        Anyone know where I can find a copy of this script to read? TIA.
        The real question is...why would you want to????

Comment

Originally posted by creativexec
          What a racket! I wonder how they get away with that? I have access to ten of thousands of scripts. I'm in the wrong business. http://scriptsales.com/boards/images/smilies/frown.gif
          Your scripts, my copy machine, CE...we'll split the profts 50-50.

Comment

Its ridiculous how many companies make a FORUTNE of selling scripts. $10 a pop, you kidding me, and thats for tv.

Comment

And studio legal departments would rather go after the free sites like Drew's than the "stores" like Script City or Planet MegaMall because the "stores" assign a value to a script (making it a *value* to the studio) where the free sites just give it away (no value). I buy scripts at MegaMall and the guy there tells me the only things he's ever been hit with are STAR WARS and STAR TREK - he hasn't had any of the problems that Drews had (hit so often with C&Ds that they had to stop posting scripts on their own site and farm them out to others).

The big problem if you're a screenwriter is - you need to read scripts... but they aren't available anywhere legally. Even the published versions aren't the real thing - they're cleaned up and conformed to the finished film. On my website I post my first drafts or the versions that sold (rather than the versions *filmed*) so that people can see what the *script* is like (rather than what the movie was like). In the future I plan on posting *all* of my sold and filmed scripts... even though various producers and studios own the copyrights. They'll probably hit me with C&Ds because I'm devaluing them...

- Bill
              Free Script Tips:
              http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

C&Ds? Is that what killed Drew's? I was wondering why the hell there hasn't been an update in forever! Thanks for the heads up....

Comment

Working...
                X