Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupee? Really?

Okay, I know I got mad because in the midst of all the **** that’s currently going on in the world, people were outraged over Mayim Bialik referring to the Jeopardy round as the “Single Jeopardy” round. Who cares in light of these horrific current events?

But that was before yesterday. The Wordle word yesterday was RUPEE, which is currency in India or somewhere like that. It took me forever!

I think it’s time to set everything else aside and form a million-man march in Manhattan to get the New York Times (new owner of Wordle) to only use English words. This is a travesty against humanity and it can’t continue!

So who’s with me? I want to see at least a million of you. We’ll meet at the Angelina Bakery at W.38th and 8th Ave. and march over to the New York Times. I'll be right there with you. And I want solidarity people! I don’t want anyone peeling off to the GNC Vitamin Supplies store or Upside Pizza. This will be peaceful. Signs are encouraged but only words that are 5-letters. And don’t end in E.

Thank you. I mean THANKS. Together we can make a difference.

More...
Working...
X